• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

how in the hell do i beat iron monger in iron man game for 360?

Stifmeister

The Dark Knight
Reaction score
how in the hell do i beat iron monger in iron man game for 360? please help me. close this thread when i have the answer

You could have posted this in the Iron Mad thread located in the Misc section. Sorry tho, i dont have an answer, as i havent played the game yet.

you turn off the game then stare at the wall and wonder why you played that piece of trash for so long.

Tell Pepper to blow the circuit breakers and release the arc reactor powah!

-TNC

Shatter his self esteem by telling him he's not as good of a buisness man as Justin Hammer, and he's not as good of a physical threat as Crimson Dynamo. Then, while he's softly weeping, shoot him in the face. Really, you're doing him a favor :o

Shatter his self esteem by telling him he's not as good of a buisness man as Justin Hammer, and he's not as good of a physical threat as Crimson Dynamo. Then, while he's softly weeping, shoot him in the face. Really, you're doing him a favor :o

Well if its the way it should be, then youd just have to wait until Stane shoots himself in the face.

i understand a play, but not a play through. whoever played through batman dark tommorow or batman beyond must be addicted to pain.

I couldnt even beat the first boss in Dark Tomorrow. Do you know how emasculating it is to be just totally destroyed in 20 seconds by The Black Mask? And not even cool, skull faced, sadist Black Mask...Original Black Mask.

I couldnt even beat the first boss in Dark Tomorrow. Do you know how emasculating it is to be just totally destroyed in 20 seconds by The Black Mask? And not even cool, skull faced, sadist Black Mask...Original Black Mask.

Not as emasculating as actually renting Dark Tomorrow.

I...I bought it. But I bought it used, for $5, going "how bad can it be?" I ended up selling it to a different store for $9 too, so I really did come out on top, I guess.

I...I bought it. But I bought it used, for $5, going "how bad can it be?" I ended up selling it to a different store for $9 too, so I really did come out on top, I guess.

no you are forever stuck with the pain of playing dark tommorow, the worst batman game ever, and that is saying ALOT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"