• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Is it really that hard to keep your gun locked up?

Immortalfire

Nu.
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.ajc.com/news/5th-grader-brings-gun-522242.html

A fifth-grade student has been suspended from a Douglasville elementary school for bringing a gun to school.

The child, who has not been named, apparently had the unloaded weapon in a backpack and it fell out as students were packing up to be dismissed, according to Melissa Joe, principal of Arbor Station Elementary.

Several students saw the gun and told the teacher, who confiscated the weapon and took the child to the office, according to Joe's message on the school's website.

"We are fortunate to have dedicated students and adults at our school who genuinely care about each other," Joe said in the message.

The incident has been turned over to police, Joe said.
Where are parents keeping guns these days, in the kitchen drawer below the silverware?

:facepalm:

I thought this tread's title was a euphimism for something...

But yeah, some people shouldn't have kids.

"Dedicated Students"? Please! They weren't dedicated! They were scared ****less!

When I was a 5th Grader, there was some really badass kids. Some of them had imaginary friends in the Witness Protection Program :o

Another reason why I'd rather work in a Middle or High School. :dry:

Honestly Hench, it would probably be the same if you worked at a middle school or high school such as with situations like Columbine.

Honestly, If I was going to get shot, I'd rather be shot by a middle schooler or high schooler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"