Days of Future Past is Sebastian Shaw a german na? Is Magneto jewish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhayes

Civilian
Reaction score
i just read a exceprt that describes the opening scene in the First Class.

Basically shaw is at the concentration camp around Erik as a boy and the article exceprt describes shaw (kevin bacon) as having grey hair. and that he is a doctor there.

so i assume that they're changing shaw's background around so that it fits into magneto's backstory.

clearly shaw has a mutant power of ageless ness or youth or something. because in the trailers he looks like a guy in his late 30's. infact Shaw and Magneto look the same age.

and clearly Mageto is victim of the holocaust so that makes him a jewish person i guess. but then again does that make him a german jewish person?

the article also says that Mageto is out hunting nazi's. some of the scenes where we see magneto taking people out i guess those are german nazi spies? war criminals who wronged innocent jews?

and that shaw is his arch nemesis.

but i'm wondering what does shaw do to magneto that creates a rivalry. maybe shaw had his parents killed?

Supposedley from what people have been saying on here is that Shaw under the name of Dr.Schmidt is working witht he Nazis and does experiments on a young Magneto, thats what makes Magneto on a vendetta to find him and that was i guess taken from the Magneto Origin film that was in early devlolpment a couple years back.

Where did you get this article from?

And what is exactly Shaw mutant power , now is he able to age slower or something?

What if Dr. Schmidt is Shaw's dad? The only other way I could see it is since Shaw can naturally mimic powers, maybe he is keeping a mutant near that does not age so that is keeping him young as well.

This doesn't need its own thread.

What if Dr. Schmidt is Shaw's dad? The only other way I could see it is since Shaw can naturally mimic powers, maybe he is keeping a mutant near that does not age so that is keeping him young as well.

I don't think he even needs to do that. Assuming Shaw's mutation is anything like his comic book counterpart, which it may very well be, it's possible it prohibits him from aging. If absorbing kinetic energy increases his stamina, strength, and recuperation, it stands that it may allow him to live longer as well.

there is apparently a scene where erik is trying to find out info on shaw's whereabouts

and he tortues a person to get info with his magnetism.

so apparenltly magneto is trying to FIND shaw and he kills to get info.

This doesn't need its own thread.

Agreed.

bhayes, not every random thought you have about the movie needs its own thread. Please look through the existing threads and post your questions/thoughts there before starting a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"