Runaways Is the new comic any good?

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
The BKV run is something I really loved and I didn't really pay any mind to the stuff that came after he wrapped up his run, but for those who've read it, is the new series up to snuff?

The BKV run is something I really loved and I didn't really pay any mind to the stuff that came after he wrapped up his run, but for those who've read it, is the new series up to snuff?

I think it’s really enjoyable. Obviously BKV’s run isn’t perfect but this is the best they’ve been written since then. The art is stunning too! Definitely worth checking out.

You should have posted this in the Marvel Comics section.

No, this should be asked in this forum. No one goes there and this is the Runaways forum, where people who are passionate about the group would be able to respond about the quality of the new series.

No, this should be asked in this forum. No one goes there and this is the Runaways forum, where people who are passionate about the group would be able to respond about the quality of the new series.

Lots of members go there to discuss the newly released comics.

Someone in the X-Men Dark Phoenix section asked a question about the comics and it was moved to the comics section.

Yes, probably because the X-Men forum is rather busy and more populated. The Runaways forum on the other hand isn't and it's not like there are many off shoots of the Runaways in comic form like there is with the X-Men.

As for the original poster and anyone wanting to check out the past comic series, Comixology is having a sale right now for all the older issues.

The latest series has some really lovely art too! Light spoilers
RUNAWY2017004013-col.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"