Is There Anything Wrong With BTAS?

09.jpg
:applaud Aside from Aaron Eckhart's Harvey/Two-Face, BTAS had one of the BEST TF interpretations. :up::up:
the show was great, but the one that pisses me off is the clock king one. they make it so the clock at the end have the hands lined up so they would crush the guy, when in reality, one of the hands would be farther away from the face of the clock so the other could pass, not push the other one along. so that kinda ruined it for me.
Wow, just wow! :dry: :oldrazz:
Anyone notice how toon disney runs the same eps over and over though?
Yes something tells me that if Boomerang carried it they would "respect" BTAS more.
I just watched the Two Face eps and they were great. Clancy Brown's voice is incredible.
Richard Moll voiced Harvey Dent/Two-Face. Clancy Brown voiced Lex Luthor. :cwink:

Yeah I realized that yesterday. I though i read somewhere that Clancy did his voice for the first few eps then Moll took over.

Oh well, Richard Molls voice is incredible!

after watching about 30 episodes on my PC, I would say that there were a lot of episodes that, WELL THEY WERE JUST CHEEZY...

in a lot of ways, BTAS echoed the 60's show... but how DARK & SERIOUS CAN YOU GET WITH A RATING SUITABLE FOR 5 Year olds

after watching about 30 episodes on my PC, I would say that there were a lot of episodes that, WELL THEY WERE JUST CHEEZY...

in a lot of ways, BTAS echoed the 60's show... but how DARK & SERIOUS CAN YOU GET WITH A RATING SUITABLE FOR 5 Year olds
....huh? Elaborate please.

i mean the show is dark & moody YES & batman is just like he is in the books @ least as personality goes, but there are too many damn one liners... it's nothing like Batman & Robin, but Robin is sometimes COMIC RELIEF... i hate that... he's supposed to be sarcastic, but not playful... y'know... I also think The Joker is @ times aimed towards a younger audience.

I love Hammil's voice, but HE'S HOMICIDAL & PSYCHOTIC... something he can't go very far with because of the nature of CHILDREN'S TELEVISION...

the villians are nowhere as screwed up enough...

THE BEST BATMAN VILLIAN in the show was The Scarecrow revamp

I like Robin in this show. The guy is hillarious.Hes probably the best Robin we've seen.

I agree with you on Joker somewhat. I'm sure he was scary to me as a kid but now hes too silly at times. He seems to get scared alot. I think the Joker should always appear to have to upper hand, even when caught. Not look liked a scared idiot.

I saw the episode, "Make em' Laugh", last night. When all those people were laughing at Joker in his boxers I thought, "If this wasnt a kids show, all those people would be killed by the Joker.".

Even though they had alot of restictions I think got away with some things and made it a show older people can still enjoy.

I like Robin very much MORE THAN A LOT OF OTHER bat-fans, but this version is sometimes silly... but MAKE EM' LAUGH is a good example of my point...

I think the original (NOT the revamp) Catwoman... I love her

I like Robin very much MORE THAN A LOT OF OTHER bat-fans, but this version is sometimes silly... but MAKE EM' LAUGH is a good example of my point...

I think the original (NOT the revamp) Catwoman... I love her

Yeah catwoman rules in this show. She is really sexy.

There's nothing wrong at all with TAS i don't really know ehy it got cancelled

the fact is, it was a great show, but the nature of children's television can't make Batman as dark or as serious & ADULT as he & his world needs to be.

so, it's flawed in some ways...

We should stop posting in this...People are getting wrong impression of BTAS... Four pages already...

We should stop posting in this...People are getting wrong impression of BTAS... Four pages already...

They can watch the episodes themselves and judge.

By the way is there a NBA thread guys? Thats a pretty good show.

They ARE the same thing, basically. NBA is just more stylized, but it's cleary the same show, same universe, just set a few years later, it seems.

Yea its the same show, but the opinion are kinda split down the middle. I like it.

who likes the episodes where batman batled kyodai ken the ninja those are two of my favorites

Yea its the same show, but the opinion are kinda split down the middle. I like it.
i still like it. but in retrospect i prefer the old art style, and BTAS had more memorable episodes, save for "Old Wounds" and "Over the Edge". as far as i'm concerned those two are just Batman classics- in any medium.

one of my favorite episodes is "Second Chance" when Harvey is about to go under reconstructive surgery but then is kidnapped. then you find out it was "Two-Face" who set it up to keep "Harvey" from killing him. but my favorite part about it was when he was flipping to judge Batman's fate it was a trick coin and kept landing on edge, and you saw how nuts he went. awesome.

I've been watching a lot of TNBA recently and I like Double Talk and Mad Love the best. Mad Love is great because the Joker is really nasty in that episode and I liked him making up stories about his past again.

The only thing wrong with it are the people that never shut the hell up about it.

(Not that I'm referring to anyone present)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"