Smallville It's Smallville Week on Rosenbaum's Podcast!

The Incredible Hulk

Bad Hombre
Reaction score
For the next two weeks Michael will be interviewing the cast and crew of Smallivlle on his "Inside of You" podcast, which is usually great BTW

Episode 1 was yesterday with Al Gough and Miles Millar.

Thank you for making me aware of these.

Thanks for the heads up! I've only watched the episode with Tom Welling but I really enjoyed that, and since Smallville is one of my fave shows I can imagine that I will enjoy these as well.

Rosenbaum needs to come back as Lex. It sounds like he really wants to. And he's been the best live action Lex, imo.

If only he could convince Welling to come back too.

Rosenbaum was my favorite live action Lex too. But I don't want him or any anyone else back from Smallville. They had their time and place.

The Michael Rosenbaum podcast is great podcast (I never knew that Rosenbaum was a funny entertaining dude) and I thoroughly enjoyed Smallville week. Tbh I think almost everyone moved on from Smallville (especially Tom Welling) and it seems like Rosenbaum is the only one willing to reprise his role but I doubt he will ever do it if everyone else isn't interested.

It's a pretty solid all around listen even when it isn't Smallville focused (which is most of the time). This last week he interviewed Rainn Wilson (Dwight Schrute from The Office) and it was fantastic!

Rainn is actually the current voice of Lex Luthor in the DC animated films ironically enough too.

I can’t believe I missed this. I have a lot of catching up to do

Welling was his first ever guest and that one is definitely worth going back and giving a listen to.

Other great ones off the top of my head were Henry Winkler, James Gunn, Stephen Amell, and Michael Rooker.

His podcasts have been entertaining. It's a completely different side to him for people who only know him as Lex.

John Schneider guests stars on Inside Of you.

John Glover

Last edited:
For anyone wondering about the depths of the depravity of the NXIVM stuff that Allison Mack got caught up in (and allegedly was a ring leader for) Rosenbaum had Sarah Edmondson on his podcast last week. She was involved with it as well but got out, and her story in the NY Times is really what blew everything up.

Also if you're watching The Vow on HBO, which is about the NXIVM cult and how these people broke out of it, you regularly see footage of Allison Mack and even occasionally Kristin Kreuk. Thankfully Kristin is smart and got out pretty early on.

Last edited:
There’s no allegedly about Allison being the ring leader, she was.

Rosenbaum didn't want to interview Allison Mack? :o

You know I would like to hear what she has to say, like has she decided she’s done with it? Does she know what scum Keith us? Does she know what she did was wrong? Etc but I get the feeling she’s gonna be getting a big sentence.

You know I would like to hear what she has to say, like has she decided she’s done with it? Does she know what scum Keith us? Does she know what she did was wrong? Etc but I get the feeling she’s gonna be getting a big sentence.

I think it might take a few years before she is able to properly reflect back on that cult and her experience on it and appreciate the full impact it had on her life. The closer she is to it, the more she's still likely to be of that mindset or at least have many remnants of it.

I think it might take a few years before she is able to properly reflect back on that cult and her experience on it and appreciate the full impact it had on her life. The closer she is to it, the more she's still likely to be of that mindset or at least have many remnants of it.

Yeah definitely, my true hope is she can and does realise that what she did was wrong and that she totally lost her mind.

Allison is pending sentencing for pleading guilty to charges of sex trafficking and conspiracy. She's looking at anywhere from 15 years to life in prison at this point. My guess would be she really can't legally discuss any of that until her case is resolved.

Although Rosenbaum did share a story about her. where a few years back she just kind of showed up at his house with a couple other people (Rosey and Mack weren't really "friends" morseo just co-workers during Smallville's run so this was just odd to begin with) and they came in and just started cooking food for themselves in his kitchen, and he let it go on for a bit but then asked them to leave, and one of the guy's she was with (likely a NXIVM member) got really rage-y before finally leaving because one of Rosey's buddies who is a large guy also just happened to be there. .

Last edited:

when she plead guilty to the charges back in 2018 she did openly express remorse. The Variety article had a good synopsis on where all involved currently stand

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"