• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

The Amazing Spider-Man Jackie Earle Haley as Cletus Kasady?

He would defentielyu be an awesome choice, IMO. However, I do think Robert Knapper (I think that's his name) would make a great Cletus as well.
It's Knepper and hell yeah, T-BAG For The Win! haha

Last edited:
What do you guys think? While watching Watchmen I couldn't stop thinking about how perfect he would be. Regardless of the how likely you feel Carnage will be in the movie, what do you think about the actor choice?

First off, as has been mentioned, there's practically zero chance of Carnage being in a film by Sam Raimi, especially snce he has total creative control here. Raimi even said that the villain or villains in Spidey 4 will be from the crop created by Stan Lee. So that excludes any created after 1971.

But on subject, personally I hate type-casting. Because Haley displays great acting skills playing a crazy guy, he shouldn't be relegated to playing that type of character forever, nor would he likely want to. Especially since Carnage is such a derivative character to begin with. Seeing as how a guy like Haley shows he has real acting skills, why not advocate him doing a character completely unlike Rorschach, like The Vulture? And since he's really bald, he's closer to that look that having to wear a haripiece again as with Rorschach.

he's pretty cool, but Carnage aint happening anytime soon

I love how an actor hits it big with a comic book movie and then people start saying "He should be in Spider-Man, he should be in Batman!!!"

Raimi will pick people that no one would consider.

Did anything think of Grace being Eddie Brock?

Or Molina being Doc Ock?

If Robert Pattinson was a little older, he would make a good Cletus.He has those scary eyes

again, I'm in no way saying it's a good idea to have carnage in a movie but:

another talented actor I just thought about

Bettany

11926361154663.jpg

*Voice of Jarvais in Ironman*

again what would be the point of Carnage in a raimi spiderman movie?

JEH would make an awesome Kasady... never even considered it until just now. :up:

Why is this thread even here?

IF Carnage ever shows up, he'll only get half the time that Venom had.

Anyone ever seen The Frighteners? Busey in that movie reminded me so much of Cletus, since then I've always wanted him to be Carnage if they ever made him on screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"