• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

James Wan to reboot Arachnaphobia

1st one scarred me for life!!! Absolutely hate spiders, pretty sure it was this film that caused it! lol.
Would be in good hands with Wan - another case of 'is it needed' though?

Cool, more spiders to scream, and more butter milk coming out of an electrocuted spider.

I liked the original, it was good low budget film. I will keep an eye on this one.

1st one scarred me for life!!! Absolutely hate spiders, pretty sure it was this film that caused it! lol.
Would be in good hands with Wan - another case of 'is it needed' though?

^Every word of this!

The original still holds up very well. Like most reboots, this is not needed.

This.

At least James Wan is still a creative person, you can expect new ideas from him, and perhaps something different from this concept like moving to scorpions and ticks.

Or ghostly demon spiders! InSpideous! :eek:

The original had who, Jeff Daniels and John Goodman? I've watched it a couple of times. Based on the director this one may be too serious. If they cast someone exciting I might be interested.

I like Wan, but I have a hard time seeing him handling comedy. He could surprise me though. His only disappointment for me so far was Dead Silence, and even that I didn't think was terrible.

I like Wan, but I have a hard time seeing him handling comedy. He could surprise me though. His only disappointment for me so far was Dead Silence, and even that I didn't think was terrible.

I love Dead Silence but I've seen quite a few people say they're not so keen on it.

James Wan = Horror = Lots of Spiders i think i need a new Sister :p

Yeah he plays well with camp/horror like the tone of the original.

The original was a slow burn that I don’t think would work with audiences today. It will be interesting to see what they do with this.

Christopher Landon on We Have a Ghost & Arachnophobia Reboot

I have to ask, is your Arachnophobiaremake the next project you have lined up?
Christopher Landon: I’m hoping it should be my next film. We’re getting super close. The script’s done. I’ve been working on that for a while now. So now it’s just really about getting it together. I met a spider wrangler the other day, so that’s a good sign!

Are you actually scared of spiders?
Christopher Landon: Terrified. So like I’ve said, I’m either the most qualified or the least qualified person to do this movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"