• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

BvS Jena Malone is in Batman v. Superman... Which role is she playing? - Part 1

From The Hollywood Reporter

Jena Malone is in the batman v superman: Dawn of justice cast, multiple sources confirm to the hollywood reporter.
However, whether or not she is playing a female version of batman’s erstwhile sidekick robin, remains close to the bat-chest.
Jena%20Malone.jpg

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...-appearing-batman-v-741816?utm_source=twitter

Which role do you think she's playing?

I don't see him as an original character. My guess is he's an obscure character.

Malone is Barbara Gordon for me though. :o

I do agree that Malone is likely Barbara Gordon, but not sure on Mulvey at all. :shrug:

Surely he's playing Maxwell Lord. It's WW's turn to snap someone's neck. :o

I too love the sound of snapping necks in the morning.

Malone is Barbara & Mulvey does all of Lex's dirty work behind the scenes

I think Jena Malone will play Barbara Gordon, but in this universe with Batman having been at it for two decades and Jim Gordon either retired or dead, my guess is that Barbara has become Oracle versus Batgirl. With her having been disabled by the Joker, I think that also amps up the hatred that Bats will have for the Joker in films to come. I think that as a part of bringing these superhero characters into the real contemporary world, the use of state of the art technology will have to be central to Batman, especially given his continuing research, surveillance, and espionage as a crime-fighter in this high-tech, digital information age. I think he really needs Oracle for this iteration of Batman. I'm not familiar with Oracle yet from the comics (about to order, though), but she strikes me as a sort of Chloe O'Brian to Batman's Jack Bauer. Or serving a role similar to Tony Stark's Jarvis.

Are we even sure she's in the movie? I don't recall seeing any set pics of it.

We're not.

Regarding Malone being convincing as a fighter, I have to disagree. The only one of the "Sucker Punch" girls that I was able to believe could fight is Abbie Cornish. I could only take her as Barbara Gordon, if she was always a computer expert as Oracle and there never was Batgirl.

WTH? Her role still hasnt been revealed?

WTH? Her role still hasnt been revealed?

Better to not reveal than have ******s on the internet screaming "hurr durr dc spoiled the whole movie nao i gonna boycott lol k thnx." :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"