• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jennifer Garner Has Chemistry with Renner

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=69875

Source: The Hollywood Reporter
September 16, 2010

Jennifer Garner is in talks to star opposite Jeremy Renner in Occupant Films' dramatic thriller Better Living Through Chemistry.

The film "centers on a small-town pharmacist (Renner) who is stuck in a loveless marriage and rediscovers himself through an affair with a trophy wife (Garner) who introduces him to the pleasures of prescription drugs. Things spin out of control when the affair escalates and the lovers begin plotting to kill the woman's husband."

Geoff Moore and David Posamentier are making their feature directorial debut.
Renner is signing up to a lot of projects lately but this will be a nice change of pace for Jen Garner.

affleckrenner.jpg

Renner's rapidly becoming the next Sam Worthington in terms of projects he's attached to. Indie films are his specialty, but I don't know if he can fit 3-4 movies in before The Avengers starts production.

The only thing is, Renner has actual presence and can give a performance worth a damn.

The only thing is, Renner has actual presence and can give a performance worth a damn.

Yeah. Even in one episode of "Angel", Renner easily put Worthington's three previous film performances to shame.

Megan Fox's performance in the Transformers movies put his performances to shame.

How has this thread turned into a bash Worthington thread? :huh:

Renner's rapidly becoming the next Sam Worthington in terms of projects he's attached to. Indie films are his specialty, but I don't know if he can fit 3-4 movies in before The Avengers starts production.

Amen.

Though lately I dont hear much from Worthington. Which is good. THe most overhyped actor I've ever seen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"