WandaVision JIMMY WOO joins WandaVision

Reaction score
Another random addition to WandaVision. Though I guess this has something to do with Marvel's world building and would make sense in the long run.

Yeah. Maybe Woo is like the Disney+verse’s nick fury?

I like Mr. Park, but his doofus version of Jimmy Woo in AM&TW was awful. I'd love too see a complete reinvention of the comic book super spy for this show. The detective investigating the Vision and his wife in the Tom King limited series was Asian, and I'm wondering if this will be a take on that character.

I'm assuming Wanda will likely work for SHIELD, wouldn't she? As an Avenger. So seeing another SHIELD agent makes sense.

Don't forget this show is being described as "part sitcom" Randall Park and Kat Dennings fit that description

I see three purposes for Jimmy Woo on this show.
1. Wanda is an illegal alien, and Jimmy comes to deport her.
2. Wanda is given legal status by the government, and Jimmy is assigned to monitor her to make sure she keeps her nose clean.
3. Wanda works for SHIELD or the government, and Jimmy is her boss.

Don't forget this show is being described as "part sitcom" Randall Park and Kat Dennings fit that description

Bewitched that turns into Too Many Cooks (probably Chthon's favourite sitcom).

Is it a case that the Jimmy Woo poster is there but we all simply can't see it because it's magically hidden from our view and doesn't appear to exist? :huh:

I know they don't match, but the tattoos on Aldrich Killian at the end of Iron Man 3 is what they remind me of.

13899.jpg

He’s adding something to the show for me. Hope he’s in it for the long haul.

I like Mr. Park, but his doofus version of Jimmy Woo in AM&TW was awful. I'd love too see a complete reinvention of the comic book super spy for this show. The detective investigating the Vision and his wife in the Tom King limited series was Asian, and I'm wondering if this will be a take on that character.

Yeah, again I like Randall Park, but they've basically made Woo from the comics into a bumbling, comic relief dork.

The show hasn't done much to dissuade that idea.

Yeah, again I like Randall Park, but they've basically made Woo from the comics into a bumbling, comic relief dork.

The show hasn't done much to dissuade that idea.

I though he was better here. Park's Woo is never going to be the cool guy from the comics, but the WV version at least came off as a competent law enforcement agent. And he had great chemistry with Denning's Darcy. My guess is that both of them will be joining SWORD along with New Vision by the end of the series

I though he was better here. Park's Woo is never going to be the cool guy from the comics, but the WV version at least came off as a competent law enforcement agent. And he had great chemistry with Denning's Darcy. My guess is that both of them will be joining SWORD along with New Vision by the end of the series

It wasn't quite as bad as Ant-Man and the Wasp, but we'll see what he does over the rest of the series.

Last night I had a dream, That at the end of WandaVision after an great fight sequence where Woo reveals to be an awesome fighter with bit of an anger issue, we get a cliffhanger. The camera zooms to one of his hands which had claws coming out of it, revealing that Jimmy Woo is the MCU Wolverine. Now as dumb as that sounds, as insane that sounds, as nonsensical that sounds my mind made it the most incredible thing ever. I don't know if I was locked in dream logic or if my mind turned the most idiotic idea into a master class plot twist. I wish I could remember the details better. I need to know if my unconscious mind is stupid or genius. I'm leaning towards stupid now but I was pretty convinced it was genius this morning.

Either way I just needed to express this madness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"