JLA or JSA?

You know, when I came in to this thread I was thinking it was more like a "JLA vs. JSA" as a whole and not from their re-launches. I have to agree with Darth and that people are suffering from premature ejaculation on this one.:o Meltzer has been building his story and there's almost no choice for it to go up. Johns started his by setting a pretty high bar and has to really deliver just so you guys don't turn on the JSA because the 2nd issue doesn't deliver as much as the first (which is almost always the case).

Now, I'll answer this thread the way I thought it was gonna go. To me, the JSA is better. It has a mix of young and old heroes and a cast that doesn't have to tiptoe around other writers because the characters have their own titles (except for the Hawks for a lil' while). The last story arc was the only weak one in the whole run, IMO. I've loved how seeds were planted in earlier issues and there were actual consequences as the stories developed. I came into the title as a Starman fan hoping to get more of a Starman/Jack Knight fix and developed a love for this group more than any I've had before, even the JLA. The JLA still entertains me, but the JSA has many times made me wish this title was bi-weekly. I'm hoping this new run delivers as consistently as it's previous did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"