• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jodie Foster to Star in Thriller 'Hotel Artemis'

Whoa, hadn't heard of this before now. Looks pretty solid!

Definitely seems like a bit of a John Wick ripoff, yeah, but I guess that's not a bad thing if it brings enough ideas of its own. Really digging the cast, especially the Brown & Goldblum choices.

Didn't expect Pearce to dip his foot into the directing pool, either.

The red band trailer is out.

[YT]cfg_0jn2sOQ[/YT]
1_Jodie-Foster-The-Nurse.jpg
2_Sofia-Boutella-The-Contract-Killer.jpg

3_Jeff-Goldblum-The-Wolf-King.jpg
4_Dave-Bautista-The-Orderly-.jpg

5_Charlie-Day-The-Arms-Dealer.jpg
6_Sterling-K-Brown-The-Bank-Robber.jpg

7_Zachary-Quinto-The-Daddy%E2%80%99s-Boy.jpg
8_Brian-Tyree-Henry-The-Jewel-Thief.jpg
9_Jenny-Slate-The-Cop.jpg

Awesome. Looking forward to this one.

I definitely am checking it out this weekend. Need something original.

ftPjXOV.jpg

Hotel Artemis

It's a damn shame this is getting mixed to bad reviews. I thought it was a great little movie that has the potential to make great sequels out of. Aside from Jodie Foster's great performance (and it is probably one of her best yet), the world building is sorta the highlight of the movie. It took a page of the John Wick handbook by creating a world of criminals, but they set it in the distant future. And honestly, despite not having the same amount of gunplay and fight scenes, this movie did it way better than John Wick. Most of the cast delivered some pretty good performances and it keeps you invested throughout. Overall, I really dug the hell out of it. Like with Upgrade, I hope this gets a second life.
9/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"