John Wick Creator Developing My Friend Pedro TV Series

Pennywise

Avenger
Reaction score
Action Video Game 'My Friend Pedro' Getting TV Adaptation

Shoot 'em up action video game My Friend Pedro is getting the TV series treatment.

Under a collaboration between Legendary Television, DJ2 Entertainment and 87North Productions, the game will become an R-rated, half-hour dramedy series written and executive produced by John Wick creator Derek Kolstad.

Legendary Entertainment acquired the adaptation rights through its first-look deal with Dmitri M. Johnson's DJ2, the company that produced the Sonic the Hedgehog film adaptation and who recently signed on to adapt video game Disco Elysium for television.

Also exec producing are 87North's David Leitch (co-director of John Wick) and Kelly McCormick; DJ2's Johnson, Stephan Bugaj and Howard Bliss; and Mike Wilson, co-founder of the game's publisher Devolver Digital.

Developed by Victor Agren's Deadtoast Entertainment, My Friend Pedro tells the story of a man's turbulent battle through a criminal underworld at the behest of a sentient banana named Pedro.

Premise sounds crazy, and David Leitch and Derek Kolstad working on this? I’m in.

**** sounds crazy.

I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"