Joseph Gordon-Levitt Takes Premium Rush

Well, it has a 73% rating on RT.

I feel like that might be the "Joseph Gordon Levitt" effect.

Anyone seen it yet?

This looks pretty awful... I think JGL needs to slowdown the movie making tornado he's become in the last year or so before he becomes overexposed.

I'm seeing this on Saturday. I think it's also partly due to David Koepp, that guy rarely lets me down so I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt.

Obviously he made this before he did Inception, 20/20 and what not. Probably around G.I. Joe.

I'm not gonna lie before I saw the title of this I thought I was seeing Paperboy: The Movie.

I think it looks enjoyable. Chase movies with new concepts should be encouraged.

I was thinking the same thing. It's probably because of the opening scene of that film. I do want to see this though.

saw this last night, thought it was fun, but really silly. And I mean REALLY silly. I enjoyed it, the performances are good, although Michael Shannon was hilarious, like a living cartoon character in certain scenes. I'd recommend it though.

It was fun, almost kind of a self aware thing going on for the most part. It had kind of an action comedy vibe going, it seemed like Koepp was channeling his work on the first Spider-Man. The three possible death scenarios JGL visualized during that one scene was hilarious.

Can't wait to see this. Looks fun. I thought this was supposed to come out earlier this year, too. Like February or something.

[YT]2-i3yD9a2jM[/YT]

Video Review! Feel like it could've been much better...but it wasn't god awful either.

Oh, and Jamie Chung and Dania Ramirez in the same flick?

:awesome:

Now that you mention it I can totally see this being who "Paperboy" eventually grows up into.

Eh. I much prefer that he grows up and sleeps with Nicole Kidman.

Eh. I much prefer that he grows up and sleeps with Nicole Kidman.

:hehe:

I wonder how that movie turned out. The preview made it look pretty good, but after watching it, I felt like it spoiled the whole movie for me.

It's basically a video game almost. Like a less crazy version of Crank.

Just watched this. I thought it was crap. I felt the tone was really weird. A lot of the characters were just meh. The chase scenes were cool though

4/10

Just watched this. I thought it was crap. I felt the tone was really weird. A lot of the characters were just meh. The chase scenes were cool though

4/10
You're generous. 2/10:woot:

lol I liked the chase scenes that garnered a 4 tops. Maybe a 3. I'm so surprised this got good reviews

Loved this flick. But I ride fixed gear so I might be biased. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"