Joseph Quinn is Johnny Storm/The Human Torch

I would not hate Jordan Fisher as Johnny. He can definitely do all the things needed for a good Johnny Storm.

The guy who plays Robbie on Cobra Kai would be a good Johnny

He's always rather brooding and angsty even on other shows. Not what I'd want in Johnny.

Johnny did spend a LOT of time in the comics being broody and angsty over Crystal.

... though I’d be fine with them not sticking to that comic-accuracy.

I haven’t seen enough Dylan O’Brien for Johnny here so, Dylan O’Brien for Johnny Storm!

c963e937bc6f9ea7ad10e62cac7bab77.gif

Last edited:
I’m still hoping DC/WB get their crap together and follow through with their previously announced Nightwing movie. Dylan O’Brien is my top pick for Dick/Nightwing

Yeah. He's more Robin than Johnny Storm imo. He also could have made a great Terry Mcginnis, though he's aged out of any teen version of that character.

Yeah. He's more Robin than Johnny Storm imo. He also could have made a great Terry Mcginnis, though he's aged out of any teen version of that character.

i pictured McGinnis to be more of a JGL type actor

i am warming up to the rumour of Chase Stokes as Johnny Storm. The interview below shows his natural charisma and relatability.

What about Lukas Gage from Euphoria and White Lotus?

What about Lukas Gage from Euphoria and White Lotus?

i think Lukas Gage is more suited to be Luke Cage. You know, for diversity's sake. To say you cant cast a white person for a traditionally black role is racist.

Whoever they get, just dye his hair blonde, damn it!

And not some crappy Eternals/Aquaman single blonde streak lol

i think Lukas Gage is more suited to be Luke Cage. You know, for diversity's sake. To say you cant cast a white person for a traditionally black role is racist.
This is NO WHERE as cutting, funny,original or as thought provoking as when you decided to copy it from somewhere else to post here.

It’s going to be interesting to set up a human torch at the same time as the young avengers. I wonder if they’ll be tempted to bring him over or just build up a rivalry where he’s like “I don’t want to hang out with those nerds”

What about Justice Smith? Admittedly a different take for the character but it could be interesting in the MCU. He’s a good dramatic actor with comedic chops too. And, at 26 years old, he’s around the same age as our current Spider-Man actor:

Justice-Smith-TEEN-Vogue-00.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"