• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JULY Fan Art Contest ENTER HERE

Ultimate-Vision.jpg
Dope;)
Arc did you ever make any tutorial threads around here?

This is a hard one for me since i have drawn a ton of robots while working on my own graphic novel based in the Gundam universe. Here is one of my creations called the Diablo mark 3 came up with this back in highschool lol
diablosmark3.jpg

Really amazing jobs this contest... I´m in love with the "daddy robot" and the "last supper". Kad keeps been totally kadish and the wolvie robot is totally great. A great month por 3d designers. Here is my own pic.

Ladies and Gentlemen, here you have Mazinger Z 'a la Bay', Baron Karza in a centaur mood and the good ol' Iron Giant. Hope you like it

807555758_5b72bd330f.jpg

Oh, and a single proposal... What about a battle engaged Magnus Robot Fighter. I thought about it just after finishing the pic

Niiice! Can't go wrong with some Mazinger Z.

Really amazing jobs this contest... I´m in love with the "daddy robot" and the "last supper". Kad keeps been totally kadish and the wolvie robot is totally great. A great month por 3d designers. Here is my own pic.

Ladies and Gentlemen, here you have Mazinger Z 'a la Bay', Baron Karza in a centaur mood and the good ol' Iron Giant. Hope you like it

807555758_5b72bd330f.jpg

Oh, and a single proposal... What about a battle engaged Magnus Robot Fighter. I thought about it just after finishing the pic
manus fighting a robot yes bring it on by all means:ninja:

807555758_5b72bd330f.jpg

Thanks I think?

U your work is always top notch and entertaining.

Plus I'll vote for anything with Baron Karza in it.
I'm a micronaughts Wh#$e like that
Great job

^can't even say how many times ive referred to KAD as a micronaughts wh#$e.

Thanks for all the good comments on my dear robots... By the way, Kad, it was definitely a compliment. Being Kadish is the best thing in your job. I meant that you always keep the essence of yourself in your work. It´s pretty difficult to achieve that, every time I see your work, I know without any doubt that it´s yours.

And, people, you still have plenty of time... Magnus Robot Fighting?

If you don´t do it, maybe I will post a non-entry later, but only if Excelsior gives me permission for it...

Thanks I think?

U your work is always top notch and entertaining.

Plus I'll vote for anything with Baron Karza in it.
I'm a micronaughts Wh#$e like that
Great job

Thanks for all the good comments on my dear robots... By the way, Kad, it was definitely a compliment. Being Kadish is the best thing in your job. I meant that you always keep the essence of yourself in your work. It´s pretty difficult to achieve that, every time I see your work, I know without any doubt that it´s yours.

And, people, you still have plenty of time... Magnus Robot Fighting?

If you don´t do it, maybe I will post a non-entry later, but only if Excelsior gives me permission for it...

Thanks U.

Your the second Hypster to say that.

^can't even say how many times ive referred to KAD as a micronaughts wh#$e.

They're just so damn sexy

HEY GANG!

Some very nice entries so far - keep 'em coming!

Just an FYI - I'll be heading to COMIC CON on Thursday - so I'll be away from the 'puter for a spell - If you are heading down San Diego way for the festivities keep your peepers open for ME! - drop in on HYPER's MySpace page and check out the CON blog!

I wish I could draw as good as some of you guys on this thread. God help me!

This is a hard one for me since i have drawn a ton of robots while working on my own graphic novel based in the Gundam universe. Here is one of my creations called the Diablo mark 3 came up with this back in highschool lol
diablosmark3.jpg

i like this one i like the style and the combination of all the things in it its cool :word:

Heres my entry, it came out kinda blurry on my scanner and i couldnt get it any bigger:
i308274277_88288_6.jpg

nor can i it must not be linked right

Here's my entry, didnt have time to colour it:

Terminator vs Optimus Prime....i wonder who'll win?

dsc00485dl4.jpg

primebeecyborg001wx7.jpg

Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, and Gen. Greivous. I had to take a picture of it because I don't have a scanner, so it's kind of blurry.

Really wish I had a scanner so I wouldn't have to take such terrible pictures...

IMGP1629.jpg
It's like a skinny sexy version of the Jetson's robot. :up:

The Last Supper of the Movie-bots
shh03copyme1.jpg

Left to Right...
ED 209 (Robocop), Dalek (Dr.Who), Terminator (T1/2/3), Trade Federation Droid (SW), Borg Queen (Star Trek), Maria (Metropolis), Darth "He's more machine than man now" Vader (SW), Cylon (BSG), Cyrax (Mortal Combat 2), Ash's head (Alien), General Grievous (SW), Sentinel (Matrix)

1 hour PShop...crap but don't have time right now...maybe polish it up in the future!
lol, Cool!

Well, it's not quite as finished as i'd like... but It gets the point across. Hope you guys like it.

Robocop.
robocopil9.jpg

I dig it, Sync. I didn't get the chance to draw mine. Kinda been bombarded with paying projects. Sucks too, I had a decent thumbnail sketch thought out. I'll probably still draw it, eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"