Justice League Action: Kevin Conroy And Mark Hamill Starring In NEw Animated Series

sweet spiner is a pretty cool guy, i met him once at a con. Should make for a cool riddler.

Wonder when we'll know whose voicing the other JL members

probably;y wont be to summer time maybe around sdcc.

Brent Spiner has been cast to voice the RIDDLER.
Hope he is better at this villain, he was terrible as the Joker in YJ.
I think Spiner makes more sense as Riddler than Joker, though. Seems like he was simply miscast as Joker.

Anyhow, quarter hour and that art makes me think it might lean in the Teen Titans Go! style... but, I don't know if I'd mind that. My kids would love it. (They love Go!, so...)

its likely going to be 2 half episodes that take up a 30 min block style like some old school cartoons used to be half things and what not.

Kudos for bringing in Plastic Man :up:

tumblr_o9mwlwhoAQ1tp6rxbo1_1280.jpg

Pla...Stic Man?

I watched the first three episodes of this and I can safely say it's good. At ten minutes per episode I was worried it would feel crammed but it doesn't. It really lives up to the 'Action' part of its name that's for sure but it's a real hoot.

I watched three episodes and I'd rate them:

Power Outage 7.5/10
Follow That Space Cab 8/10
Nuclear Family Values 6/10

As a Superman first and foremost I was thrilled at how prominent he was in the first two episodes. It's funny cause Batman is front and centre on the promotional stuff I've seen yet he's barely appeared so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"