KFED at Teen Choice Awards!lol

-Federline' performance on the Teen Choice Awards was widely panned by the hip hop community, as echoed by Elliot Wilson, chief editor of XXL Magazine: "I just think we ignore him. He's a joke, basically. ... I just don't think he gets it. He doesn't get that he's Britney's man and it's hard to take him seriously."

-animated series Family Guy, a fantasy sequence features Federline asking a magic mirror how he can "look like a *****ebag today." The mirror tells him to not shave, shower, or change clothing, and to "walk around with an undeserved sense of accomplishment."

-Rich Cronin, of LFO, commented while on the KiddChris show that when Federline was a backup dancer for his group, he earned the nickname "dirt cat," due to his appearance and lack of hygiene.

Source: Wikipedia.

Well I'm glad I didn't watch that crap. Although I would've he Kfed got shot in the head before he started singing.

terry78 said:
They hate him the same reason they hate Paris Hilton. Someone so vapid and shallow never got what was coming to them, in fact they got what a lot of us want. Fame and fortune.

Exactly! The only reason K-Fed has all this attention is b/c he married Britney! The reason why so many people hate him is b/c he acts like he's so great when he isn't:(! Another annoying thing is that there are so many talented people out there that deserve this attention more than him:mad:! Paris Hilton is another prime example of this (although her attempt at singing was better)!

wow...I didn't think it could be that bad...but it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"