Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes

Pennywise

Avenger
Reaction score
Reeves told the story he wanted to tell. And he threw out the big time jump that was originally planned for the second film so that he could focus on Caesar and the early days of the apes. Grounding his films in a more real world. Frankly I think he squandered a lot of the potential in film 3. I'd rather the series have a new director that is willing to embrace the scifi and strangeness of the Planet of the Apes 1000+ years after the apes have risen up and conquer the world. When theyve got a fully thriving civilization with their own unique technology, government, culture etc. That doesnt really seem like the sort of thing that would be in Reeves wheelhouse.

And just maintain the mocap, we don't need to go back to the makeup and prosthetics well again.

This recent trilogy is one of my favorite trilogies of all time. Caesar had a fascinating arc. Never seen the originals, but I hope they can find a way to have. a lead as engaging as Caesar.

The next should definitely take place during the 1968 film’s timeline. On an epic scale. Maybe go back to the book, and have the Apes evolved to cities like we have today. Andy Serkis can even play a descendant of Caesar.

Planet of the Apes: Guerrilla Warfare.

Planet of the Apes vs Keanu Reeves

human-colony-faces-army-of-apes-DAWN-OF-THE-PLANET-OF-THE-APES.jpg

5c40ae895241470c755abe44-750-563.jpg

Disney should just do a remake of 68' Apes. 'Rise' even showed the Icarus ship going into space.

Keanu could be Taylor.

Disney should just do a remake of 68' Apes. 'Rise' even showed the Icarus ship going into space.

Keanu could be Taylor.

That would be interesting if they remade it. I'm thinking they'll just get much closer before the events of that, though.

Keanu could be Taylor.

Maybe reimagine it with a woman astronaut instead.

Great news, the Serkis trilogy just got better and better as it went on for me, with War IMO being one of the best and most emotionally charged blockbuster of the last few years.

I hope the new movies keep the tone of the preceding one also, despite Disney now being involved.

Great news, the Serkis trilogy just got better and better as it went on for me, with War IMO being one of the best and most emotionally charged blockbuster of the last few years.

I hope the new movies keep the tone of the preceding one also, despite Disney now being involved.

Agree with all of this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"