Kinta 1881 - Malaysia's first Martial Arts movie.

Reaction score
This looks hardcore :wow:

---

Synopsis:

As Malaysia’s first martial arts film, this could be something to keep an eye on as the release date draws near. We should be seeing posters and trailers in the upcoming months as filming was supposed to go till June.Former World wushu champion Robin Ho heads the international cast. Wushu champions Michael Chin, Shawn Lee and Kuan Fei Jun are also in the line up. World Tai-Chi expert David Bao from China, Capoeira and Kickboxing practitioner Paul Agyapong and Yannus Supawoi will top off the cast. Hong Kong stunt choreographer Chin Ka Lok will be overseeing the fights. If this doesn’t spark your interest I am not sure what will.

Director C.L. Hor's Kinta 1881 is Malaysia's first-ever martial arts flick. The movie is set in the Kinta Valley in the 1880s, when tin ore was discovered in the area and Chinese immigrants flooded the valley in the hope of making their fortune. The film boast real fight scenes with real life martial artistes amongst the cast including Robin Ho, Michael Chin, Kuan Fei Jun, Shawn Lee and David Bao. Hong Kong actor/stuntman Chin Kar Lok is the movie's action choreographer.

Trailer:

[YT]wsO6xjAjBVE[/YT]

kinta1881_stills01.jpg

Official website.

Count me in, i'm interested. The trailer was awesome, I look forward to more pics.

Apparently during filming one of the fighters knocked another one out stone cold. They didn't hold back for this film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"