Kissed By Fire - The Ygritte Thread

krycek

Civilian
Reaction score
Killer accent, badass with a bow and sports a ginger minge. Whats not to love about Ygritte?

34evq.jpg

You-Know-Nothing.gif

Last edited:
It funny that Rose Leslie plays a low born wildling in Game Of Thrones and a Servant in Downton Abbey when in real life she is a aristocrat who grew up in a castle and is descended from King Charles the 2nd.

Last edited:
Rose Leslie Game Of Thrones/Utopia character mash up
tumblr_n9h4zl28ok1tg78wlo1_1280.jpg

Her death hurt me the most, purely because I wouldn't be seeing her again, out of all the women in GOT, I found her the hottest, she just has something about her.

I liked her nativity (not knowing what a castle is, or what 'faint' is) and Rose Leslie's delievery. She had a certain quirkiness that made Ygritte's relationship with Jon Snow enduring, even if it was a doomed one from the very start.

It funny that Rose Leslie plays a low born wildling in Game Of Thrones and a Servant in Downton Abbey when in real life she is a aristocrat who grew up in a castle and is descended from King Charles the 2nd.
Wow, she grew up in a castle?!

And then her character pretends to not even know what a castle is!

I don't want to watch it, and yet I am probably going to have to. :funny:

she was the first one to tell jon snow he knows nothing, i think

I would marry her. So beautiful. That red hair and blue eyes.

I honestly liked her more than enough and hated that she was killed. If there is any hope of bringing her back...chances are very slim to none.

Between her and Sansa...i liked Ygritte.

Were there any other redheads? Its been a long time since I have seen every episode.

I honestly liked her more than enough and hated that she was killed. If there is any hope of bringing her back...chances are very slim to none.

Between her and Sansa...i liked Ygritte.

Were there any other redheads? Its been a long time since I have seen every episode.

Same here. Yrgitte FTW. I can't think of any. I wanna say Theon's sister is a redhead but it could just be that her hair is kinda dirty and scraggly. There have been a few prostitutes in season 1/2 who were redheads.

Wait...wait. what about the woman who brought Jon back from the dead?? Uh what's her name...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"