• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Knightley and Farrell Head for London Boulevard

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=52153
Source: Variety
January 22, 2009

Keira Knightley and Colin Farrell are set to star in London Boulevard, a crime drama that marks the directing debut of The Departed screenwriter William Monahan. The film is based on the Ken Bruen novel, which Monahan adapted.

Graham King is producing under his GK Films banner, with Monahan and Quentin Curtis. The film will shoot this summer in and around London.

Farrell, who just won the Golden Globe for In Bruges, will play a South London criminal who, after release from prison, tries to give up the gangster life by becoming a handyman for a reclusive young actress

Hopefully this isn't another mockney one, I like the lead pairing.

Sounds fun.

You know, for some reason I get the feeling that a potential Brangelina-type affair can begin here between Farrell and Knightley...

Trio joins 'London Boulevard'

Ray Winstone, David Thewlis and Anna Friel are set to join Keira Knightley and Colin Farrell in "London Boulevard."

William Monahan directs the crime drama this summer in London, with financing coming from Graham King's GK Films (Daily Variety, Jan. 22).
More than one option

Drama revolves around a freshly paroled London criminal who becomes involved with a reclusive young actress.

Winstone will play a former crime boss.

Thewlis will play the reclusive actress' agoraphobic business manager, while Friel will portray the criminal's sister.

Trailer

[YT]y6eVMP456UY[/YT]Looks good imo.

Looks awesome

I'm surprised that Knightley was in so little of the trailer

Not my kind of thing but Farrell looks like he's done a good job in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"