• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Laptop Selection help

Benstamania

Go away.
Reaction score
Ok fella's.. This may not be the BEST place to ask this question.. but I don't venture far from these here parts. :p

Anyway, I'm in desperate need of a new laptop. I'd like for it to be able to run games smoothly without hick up. I know when I say games people are going to say "just build a desktop.." which is cool.. but until we buy a new place I don't really have room to setup a new desk and tower.. I'd love for it to be a good (doesn't have to run at Ultra.. just a smoothly at 1080p) and be able to handle media, etc.

I'm also on a budget. I don't expect to get THE BEST for my budget but I figured I could land a decent laptop for 500... I'm willing to go a little over but I don't want to go over 600 if I don't have to.

I've been out of the PC game for quite some time... and this is the only place where I know I'd get a solid answer, more so when it comes to gaming on one.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"