Last Sporting Event You Watched - Part 1

I'm interested in seeing what everyone's watching and how much! Post the most recent sporting event(s) you've seen (or even better attended!).

For me today (and some not complete views as they were on at the same time, others I recorded and watched later):

F1, Bahrain Grand Prix Qualification (race tomorrow)
Tennis, Monte Carlo semi-final - Djokovic Vs Nadal
Cricket, IPL - Kings XI Punjab Vs Kolkata Knight Riders
Football, English Premier League - Chelsea Vs Man Utd
Football, FA Cup semi-final - Arsenal Vs Reading
Football, Spanish La Liga - Deportivo Vs Athletico Madrid

Nice! Good atmosphere?

Yep, it was a great laugh, took my dad, first game we'd seen together for about 8 years or so. Tranmere bought a good few fans with them and really nice friendly atmosphere.

Yep, it was a great laugh, took my dad, first game we'd seen together for about 8 years or so. Tranmere bought a good few fans with them and really nice friendly atmosphere.

Awesome! Good that you managed to go with your dad.

Newcastle Vs Man City

Awesome! Good that you managed to go with your dad.

Thanks dude, it was lovely, it was like when he used to take me as a 6/7 year old in the days of Johnny King at Tranmere, circa 81/82.

Thanks dude, it was lovely, it was like when he used to take me as a 6/7 year old in the days of Johnny King at Tranmere, circa 81/82.

Great mate! It's like a throwback. I'm meeting my dad later today, got to value every minute with parents at their age now.

Great mate! It's like a throwback. I'm meeting my dad later today, got to value every minute with parents at their age now.

Have a great time with your pops. Absolutely mate, this Christmas has definitely shown me signs of that.

The Ashes - England finally fighting back a little!

Have a great time with your pops. Absolutely mate, this Christmas has definitely shown me signs of that.

I did mate, thanks. Yes I had a small family event recently so I'm making the most of all opportunities like this.

Palace - City

Stoke V Newcastle

Everton vs Man Utd

PL Highlights

Spurs v West Ham

Earlier:
Arsenal v Chelsea
Ashes 4th Test

Final Ashes Test :dry:

Man City vs Bristol City

Chelsea Vs Arsenal

Spurs vs Everton