Transformers Last Transformer you bought!

Grabbed animated Jazz, Soundwave, and Sentinal Prime. Sentinal is an awesome figure.

Just picked up ROTF Jolt and TF1 Leader Prime! Been looking for the ROTF twins ice cream truck.... no luck :'(

ROTF Cannon Bumblebee (with clear blue windows):trans:
Mega Power Bot Optimus Prime:applaud

Mega Power Bot Optimus Prime:applaud

Isnt he cool? I grabbed one a couple weeks back at TRUs.

In case anyone is interested. Big Lots has knockoffs of the G1 combiners for $8 a set. The Protectabots & Airielbots arent bad. The constructicon set is something to be desired. But they also have 2 packs that have some repaints of these, as well as 4 of the Combaticons.

Got Human Alliance Bumblebee at Target for $30. Which is still kind of expensive, but... :applaud

Isnt he cool? I grabbed one a couple weeks back at TRUs.

In case anyone is interested. Big Lots has knockoffs of the G1 combiners for $8 a set. The Protectabots & Airielbots arent bad. The constructicon set is something to be desired. But they also have 2 packs that have some repaints of these, as well as 4 of the Combaticons.

Yes, He's Great, I've only seen him at TRU and Target.
Thanks for the BL tip, I'll have to go check them out!!:grin:
BTW, my newest bots are Breakaway and RC Prime. Roll out baby!:trans:

I dont like him as a character, but his toy is pretty nice. Good vehicle mode and very nice robot mode. Its a good Transformer, imo.

Thanks for the info ShadowBat69, I'd been thinking about getting him, but just don't like him as a character either, so just couldn't make myself buy him, but I think I will.

No prob.

Received quit afew goodies in the mail today. My Encore Jazz, G1 Slugfest and Overkill, Brawn, Windcharger, Bumblebee, and Huffer, and Stunuticons Wildrider and Dead End. :D

My latest--I had an TF Animated day--Did get Sentinel Prime and added Wreck-Gar and Shockwave as well!! :grin: Don't normally buy the cons, but Shockwave has 4 modes that I couldn't pass up, I can always keep him in Autobot mode..:trans:

Rattrap, Transmetal Rattrap, Dinobot(universe), Cheetor(sigend by Ian Corlett), Starscream(universe), Sentinal Prime, Blurr(Animated), Transmetal Megatron, Sounwave(Universe) and G1 Kup.

Rattrap, Transmetal Rattrap, Dinobot(universe), Cheetor(sigend by Ian Corlett), Starscream(universe), Sentinal Prime, Blurr(Animated), Transmetal Megatron, Sounwave(Universe) and G1 Kup.

I also just grabbed a G1 Kup.

Are you a big Beast Wars fan?

My Kup showed up yeasterday. Aside from missing his gun, this thing is near perfect.

Here's my last one.

reiss_soundwave_t_robot.jpg

Bought this about 25 years ago. :D

:thing: :doom: :thing:

Last transformers product i bought was at a 7eleven:)
It was a cup with a scene of the egypt on the sides
:grin:

And i also got a bumblebee bobblehead from blockbuster:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"