• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Late 90's/Early 2000's vs Late 2000's-present

ganon51

Stay Awesome my friends
Reaction score
I lump the late 1990's('98 and '99) with the early 2000's(2000 to 2002) because for the most part the culture/vibe of the late 90's still lingered into the early 2000's, as with the late 2000's in to the early 2010's. So which time period did you enjoy more?

This is kinda the third topic with a similar idea you've done and the other two are on the next page.

5415-spiderman-the-club-cant-even-handle-me-right-now.gif

FWIW, Spidey misses the late 90's rave scene.

Last edited:
Well since this thread isn't appreciated here I guess it should be locked

I can't make up my mind right now, good thing this thread doesn't close until the year 2025.

Wasn't that the year we finally seized back control from the Molemen after a 3 decade rule? Yeah... That year was pretty sweet too.

Thank Zod I was able to crack the Time Travel Paradox Equation and make sure such a thing never happened.

Thank Zod I was able to crack the Time Travel Paradox Equation and make sure such a thing never happened.

And instead, there was a great war in Hypelantis that eventually led to the destruction of the once proud kingdom.
It's been years since that event, but Senty still... Just. Won't. Let it. Go. :o

I'm just going to be the only guy who responds without any smart assery.

The damn, blonde, pointy dyed icicles guys used to do with their hair from 97-2003. That's what we do differently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"