• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Legend of Zelda Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS remake

I like the blocky/polygon graphics. Ocarina of Time has aged very well IMO unlike some games like Metal Gear Solid and Super Mario Bros.

I love the graphics, you can clearly tell it's OoT, but everything's smoothed out.

Yesterday was the greatest day ever. :up: :up:

The only thing that sucks..this will be like the third or fourth time buying this game haha.

N64, masterquest, wii console...now this =(.

As if I needed another reason to get the 3DS.

yeah, OoT is one of those games you need to revisit every couple of years.

I was thinking last night, this might actually be the best it's ever been on 3DS. Top screen will be completely clear, with the touch screen displaying your hearts, maps, and items. They could probably implement a quick-change item system like in SS pretty easily, as well as a new way to play the ocarina. What I'm wondering is if they'll be adding any new dungeons or things like that. Maybe upgrade the combat system too.

Ahhh OOT one of the all time best games.

I do re-visit this quite often. I still have my gold cartridge. As well I got that collectors edition of Zelda when you bought The Wind Waker, that has all of them up to that point minus Link to the Past. So on the Wii I went back a while ago and played it again.

The forest temple still has one of my favorite songs....very Phillip Glass"ian".

And I was one of the crazy few at the time that never had problems with the Water Temple. I was kinda interested to see that they said they revamped it for the 3DS.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"