Legend of Zelda Movie

It's either a well made independent film or it's an April Fool's joke. Even if it's fake, it just shows that a Legend of Zelda film, taken seriously, would be awesome.

I'm pretty sure it's fake. Just one of those fan-made trailers that get made every so often. But it's definitely very well done.

The trailer being released on April 1st 2008 and the movie being released on April 1st, 2009, point to it being fake though.

If it is real, Ganondorf looks like crap. What's with the crazy beard?

I'm pretty sure it's fake. Just one of those fan-made trailers that get made every so often. But it's definitely very well done.

The trailer being released on April 1st 2008 and the movie being released on April 1st, 2009, point to it being fake though.

If it is real, Ganondorf looks like crap. What's with the crazy beard?

Yeah, he looks like some sort of ape.

Wow, I hate the legend of Zelda but that looked pretty cool, to bad that's probably not real.

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me

I'm saying considering the day it came out and the day the movie is supposed to arrive it looks like IGN is pulling a really good prank

There was a clip of that in the .GIF thread a few weeks ago. As fake as it is, it still looks freakin' sweet.

Well made, but obviously fake. Does show that a Legend of Zelda movie would be cool though.

I must say, for a april fool's joke / fan trailer that was very well done. The only thing that really gave it away was one or two of the effects shots and Ganon's ridiculous appearance. Also, I very much doubt that in a real Zelda movie Link will be totally silent. Oh yeah, and there was the "April 1 2009" at the end, lol.

Hello...what day is it? What day is it going to be released on?
It's cruel, elaborate, well made april fools joke...
IGN should die for this...:)

LOL, doesn't look too bad, must of cost them quite a bit to make.

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me

Princess. lol

Anyway the fake trailer was nice and it was weird that Link would go back 7 yrs in time instead of forward. I'll love for someone to actually do a Zelda movie...taken seriously of course.

As people have said, although it is fake, it is well done and is actually pretty cool. At any rate, it does show that a Zelda movie could be really good. I thought the spider boss and the flying shredder plants (I forget their names) were nice touches..

Oh.. and besides the general coolness that is Zelda, I think a movie has to be done to showcase all that great music, especially the main zelda theme...

I hope this movie never happens, first off hollywood would get the casting all wrong and jumble all the storylines in one. SOME stories and games, and history SHOULD NOT be made into a film. Didnt we learn anything from Mario Brothers, Double Dragon and Street Fighter?

I've never been so disappointed that an April Fool's Day joke wasn't real. :(

Wow... that was brutal... BRUTAL.... if this crap keeps up with all these fan trailers movie makers and Hollywood will never take this project seriously... make a real Zelda movie already and stop sh:tting on the fans with this internet garbage b/c frankly... its quite old...

I have 50 bucks saying this film wont be made by 2015.

And really, four marvel movies in one year? Quit kidding yourself fat one.

Well made fake.

But seriously, come on Hollywood, make a damn Zelda movie.

The guy just doesnt look like Link to me, but I think its just me. Good trailer but its probably an April Fools joke.

I have 50 bucks saying this film wont be made by 2015.

And really, four marvel movies in one year? Quit kidding yourself fat one.

I was a little vague with those comments... I just get the sense that the motives these people have... they are just trying to knock the avid followers of this video game with all this cheeziness (I KNOW that's not their motive but by doing so the whole concept of the movie mocks the very idea of a live-action Zelda becoming a reality)... Ocarina was far and a way the best RPG game I have played and will ever play in my life... this is by far and away the best movie adation for a game... (sorry but I don't play Final Fantasy or any of the new stuff... just was one of those corny N64 gamers)... I am not complaining right now because we obviously are getting a slew of comic book films (and hopefully there will be enough good ones to last me a life time)... but the video game adaptation genre will start soon enough... and this is at the top of the list... get it done while I'm still young.

The guy just doesnt look like Link to me, but I think its just me. Good trailer but its probably an April Fools joke.

April 1st 2009??? Heck if the trailer was any good it would have made a darn good April Fool's joke... obviously they didn't have the budget... ugly ass actors... cheezy ass effects...

Looks like a really good Sci-Fi original movie :p

Quite an expensive/timely April fools joke, but props to who made it. The effects were great for what it was.

Hopefully there will be a real Zelda film one day.

Watching this PoS trailer makes me want to pray to God for them not to screw up a Zelda movie if it ever gets made :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"