The Legend of Zelda + Uwe Boll as Director= OH ****!!!

I saw no mention of Boll in that article, but they did mention Hironobu Sakagutchi, which would be awesome.
And I don't think Nintendo would allow him to create a movie based on one of their franchises.
They probably realize that he's as big a threat to the Video game industry as Jack Thompson is.

Should there be a Zelda movie made, the choice of the director will be up to the movie studio, not Nintendo.

Boll should do Mario. It wouldn't be any worse than the 90's movie.

I loved the 90s version.

Boll should do Metal Gear Solid, dammit!

Considering the rash of fantasy epics in the wake of LOTR, Narnia, and Potter, it seems like a Zelda flick should be right around the corner.

This can either be epic or a disaster...

Hope its the former.

you've heard rumblings....

....link please. i tend not to believe news that sounds like bull*****

Rumblings that sound like BS... Sounds like someone needs some Pepto Bismol! :D

I just want this to happen like Transformers fanboys wanted Transformers to happen.

id like it to happen as well....but it would have to be an epic multi movie production, like LOTR, or even HP.... just pleassse PLLLLEAAASSEE not a wanna be epic 1h 45min movie like that crap called Eragon.

id like it to happen as well....but it would have to be an epic multi movie production, like LOTR, or even HP.... just pleassse PLLLLEAAASSEE not a wanna be epic 1h 45min movie like that crap called Eragon.
I agree with everything you just said.

Silver Knight, who would you cast for a zelda film? Particularly Ganon, Zelda, and Link?

Tough question buddy.

Well Orlando Bloom was great as an Elf..

Ill get back to you on this.

A Zelda film would rule, but it needs a talented crew...no hacks like Boll.

Tough question buddy.

Well Orlando Bloom was great as an Elf..

Ill get back to you on this.

sadly he is the only person i can think of to play Link.

Zelda could be numerous people.

Ganon would have to look something like Christopher Walken did in Sleepy Hollow.

Ganon would have to look something like Christopher Walken did in Sleepy Hollow.

I would want a new unknown actor for Link. I don't want Orlando Bloom as Link, everyone picks him only for 1 reason and 1 reason only. He was an elf in Lord of the Rings. I thought he was good in that movie but just don't see him as Link. I don't see Link as some random elf character, probably because I grew up playing the games for so long.

Ganon, that's a hard one at least for human form(Ganondorf). I've always preferred his original beast form from the earlier games, that to me is Ganon, I figure he could be done with CGI or prostetics, preferably prostetics.

Agreed.

Link will talk in the movie which he has never done in the games. That to me will be very odd.

meh, i don't think the film would be that big of a deal LOTR,narnia,Harry potter,and pretty soon we might have the hobbit, oh and world of warcraft film. its going to be pretty hard for a zelda movie to stand out.

Ryan Gosling, i dont know about that one...

IMO i would have to say someone within the age of 18-24 to play link...Zelda around the same age, and Gannondorf in his 40s... gotta squeeze this is, has to be a PG-13 movie....I wonder what type of storyline would work best...obviously cant follow the game completely...but if it were going to be LOTR style(3 movies), id say the first movie is about Link as a boy(basically the first part of Ocarina of Time) how he gets the master sword...second movie being the adult portion with one battle with Gannondorf...3rd movie obviously the final fight and leading up to it...

if it was 5 movies, which i would prefer...1st being the intro, explaining everything...2,3,4,5 being based on areas of Hyrule... you could have an entire movie based on Death Mountain, Kakariko, Gorons, temple....another on Zoras, Zoras Domain, River, and Lake Hylia...Gerudos...etc etc...lost woods...theres tons of possibilites.

meh, i don't think the film would be that big of a deal LOTR,narnia,Harry potter,and pretty soon we might have the hobbit, oh and world of warcraft film. its going to be pretty hard for a zelda movie to stand out.

those are based off of books...i see what your saying though. IMO Zelda would stand out if it were done the right way, which i dont think Nintendo will allow it unless its done right.

I think Zelda deserves movies, epic attempts at that, more so than World of Warcraft, Halo, and other video game movies.

Gannondorf...3rd movie obviously the final fight and leading up to it...

if it was 5 movies, which i would prefer...1st being the intro, explaining everything...2,3,4,5 being based on areas of Hyrule... you could have an entire movie based on Death Mountain, Kakariko, Gorons, temple....another on Zoras, Zoras Domain, River, and Lake Hylia...Gerudos...etc etc...lost woods...theres tons of possibilites.

5 films is just pushing i doubt the franchise is as big as people are making out to be. and the games don't carry out much of a storyline anymore nor are the characters given any depth. this franchise is'nt like harry potter nor do i thinkits as big as harry potter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"