The Legend of Zelda + Uwe Boll as Director= OH ****!!!

most of the words posted wouldnt be readable

goddamn it whiat theb fccklc is ywroth bng with nintensdot !~ fcks-fing wu we bwo=ell- what te he fcek!

Lmaol. Wonder if anyone here can read that. Or if it reads plain first time through and then notice the various spelling mistakes.

How is Uwe Boll still roping in movie deals? He's got to have the worst track record in filmmaking. I'm a little curious to see how In the Name of the King does, but I'll probably only see it on DVD, if ever. So far, it looks pretty bad.

fckin russian mafia! Right?! Right?!!! I've heard that rumor before, don't know the validty to it though- makes the most sense though.

would you really want the headaches?

I think it would be plain sailing, no one would defend it so there would be no flame wars, it would just be threads drenched in tears and anger that i could read and giggle at.:woot:

Actually may unite the the whole message board.

Typically an overwhelming event unites a people as one and makes them stronger because of it.

Uwe Bowell directs Zelda could be our tragedy! :):(

"This day will be the day that will go down in history as the day that fanboys united against a common enemy and from this day forward call this day our independence day from Bowell and his multiple crap adaptations, so hereby god we will be united. And years by now someone will make an independent movie about these proceedings. That is all."
- Mayor of SHH. (yes, influenced by how the Simpsons mayor speaks)

I would LOVE to see a zelda movie... but i dont know if it would work.

The two I've seen who've simply said "I'd love to see a Zelda movie" have completely missed the point of this thread. The point is not a Zelda movie, it's that Uwe Boll might do it, and Uwe Boll is not a man who should be making any movie.

;)

the only way I see it working is if they do full cgi.

I would love a zelda movie done right...LOTR style 3 movie epic(atleast attempt epic). but the biggest problem i see is casting, and what of the many stories would u use? OOT? TP? LttP?

Casting...any ideas?

The two I've seen who've simply said "I'd love to see a Zelda movie" have completely missed the point of this thread. The point is not a Zelda movie, it's that Uwe Boll might do it, and Uwe Boll is not a man who should be making any movie.

;)

Now, now... Let's not be too hard on him... I'm sure he'd make a great Q-Bert movie or something.

One can only hope it happens.

I can see it happening actually...

Wow, 40 posts of people saying the same thing! Of course no one wants Boll within 100 miles of this project, but as of right now, I dont want anyone. How could anyone make a Zelda film true to form? Peter Jackson is the only person I could see, but if he would ever go back to produce the Halo film, wouldnt Zelda be seen as more of the same in the general publics eye, ie, typecasting? I really cant think of anyone else....

Way I've been hearing it more often then not is Nintendo wants METROID done first before they even venture on a ZELDA film.

I think it would be plain sailing, no one would defend it so there would be no flame wars, it would just be threads drenched in tears and anger that i could read and giggle at.:woot:

Sounds like a mods wet dream....

Incidentally, if they eventually make a Zelda movie someday, I have to wonder if Link would be portrayed as some kind of mute ******.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"