• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Legends of Batman toy line (90s)

I always felt that "Renaissance Batman" from the DC Collectibles line looked like a long lost addition to the Legends of Batman line.

DCC11790.jpg

Commercial:

"Look at me guys, I'm crazy!!!"

Armed with his extremely loud air horns, backpack radio and chest camera, seventeen year old Youtuber Brad "The Man" Wayne trolls the streets of Gotham with his stoner pal Robbie.

But what's this? Watch out Bradman, for here comes fellow Youtuber "jackindabox89", ready to steal your attention!

Upload the fight on Youtube with Bradman's smartphone and watch the idiotic comments today!

Airhornsbackpackradioandchestcamerasoldseperatelybatteriesnotincluded!

Which year is it from?

Edit:
...oops wrong thread.
opened it to grab an image, realized all the dead photofcket links in my posts, began editing the ton of them , and hitting reply in what I thought was the other thread..... Can't even explain.

Although now that it looks like I've embarrassingly bumped this thread, might as well add some 90s Xtreme figure content.

Batman-Legends-of-the-Dark-Knight-Jungle-Rage.jpg

DSCN7760.JPG

DSCN7645.JPG

DSCN7950.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"