Let´s try to guess what it is...

Isildur´s Heir

Avenger
Reaction score
IGN editor Hilary Goldstein just posted on his twitter:

“Wow. Saw the game trailer of the year just now. Holy crap. You will see it exclusively on IGN tomorrow. WOW. It’s for a game that was announced a long time ago, forgotten, and is being re-introduced. A CG trailer, but shocking and unforgettable.”
So, what is the one game that was announced a long time ago that you really want to be released...hint...it´s not Duke Nukem Forever ;)

Star Wars: Battlefront 3?
Gateway 3?
Timesplitters 4?
Black 2?
Blue Dragon 2?
The EA/Starbreeze project? This is will be announced this year, or is dead

Bare in mind mind that the key words here are...announced a long time ago and forgotten

Notice that SW: Battlefront 3 rumors state the game still being in the making, either in the hands of Rebellion or in the hands of Spark Unlimited...both are not good news, as both dev teams suck.

Id love for it to be Battlefront 3. Thatd be great. I really have no idea what it could be tho.

Didn't Activision say they were going to announce something this week?

OH GOD WHAT IF IT'S EPISODE 3!?

OH GOD IM AN IDIOT!

Last edited:
There was a CG trailer for Alice that was put up 3 hours ago. Is that it? Cuz thatd be really lame.

Holy crap, i do remember that game.

WOW.

What a sick trailer.

The theme kind of reminded me of Life and Death from LOST.

Deff intrigued by this one.

Last edited:
Never heard of it, when was it originally announced?

Dead Island's trailer was kind of boring to me. Maybe cause there's been too much zombie lately.

Dead Island's trailer was kind of boring to me. Maybe cause there's been too much zombie lately.

There has been a LOT of zombie media lately, but that trailer was as well done as any other from of zombie media. Hopefully the game can being something fresh to zombie killing genre.

There's never enough zombie out there.

But this is a FPS? Boo.

Or we could keep this thread going with that link about the OXM cover, and make a new thread for Dead Island?

Well this thread was started because of a tweet referring to Dead Island. It doesnt really matter tho

Well....it´s Dead Island.
It looked promising back when it was announced, haven´t watched the trailer yet.

There's another game that no one knows what it is
http://www.destructoid.com/oxm-teases-reboot-for-xbox-360-that-isn-t-halo-ce-194181.phtml
Now I wonder what that one is...
I pray that is Perfect Dark....it would make my day to the point of being less upset with Microsoft.
Joanna Dark (imo, the third best female lead in a game, after Lara Croft and Samus Aran) needs to return...fast, and really needs a reboot.

Ok, it´s a done deal, so, nothing to see here anymore....feel free to close this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"