• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lets play "Where's Krypto?"

Malltropolis.jpg

Maybe Krypto can have a scene like Nick Fury's in Iron Man with Krypto saying "arf arf arf...arf arf arf...arf Justice League"?

I'm not sure what's Krypto's story. Did he come with kal-El in the rocket or what? The character is like Bat-Mite or something of the kind. One of the things that shouldn't happen.

He was the Kryptonian equivalent of Laika. Krypto was rocketed first to make sure it was safe for Kal

I just hope Krypto finds his way back into the DC Universe.
We just got him back a few years ago, I don't want to have to wait another twenty years for him to return again.
He's just such a good boy.
But no, I don't want him in MOS. That would be soooooo cheeessy that it would make the trunks seem unridiculous.

for the story they're probably trying to tell.. no. I'd rather see Kara than the dog..

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"