lets post all the things from all 3 movies that don't matc hthe comicbooks!

Angry Sentinel said:
Nell stood his ground about Rogue and Cyclops. Dang it Nell I'm gonna change your mind about movie Cyke one of these days, lol

I don't think that Cyclops was portrayed as gloriously as he should have been, but what was there was totally accurate.

Quality screentime beats quantity of screentime.

The screentime Cyclops got was by far quality screentime.

But yes, I wanted more from Cyclops. But he wasn't done "wrong".

He was done wrong as in the way he was used.

ok i dunno whats been going on this thread i only read the beginning but it bugged me.

Ok we get it The movies arn't the book and things shouldn't be translated panel to panel but certaint things SHOULD STAY TRUE!!!!

obviously some ppl don't care but some do. it doesn't make any one of them right. The creator of the thread said he's sick of ppl saying the movie is bad because it diverged too much well im sick of ppl saying it was good because it was something different.

Besides how many times do i have to point out that as movies on their own they don't follow through.

Before i make this another Hate X-3 thread i just want to say that because its a movie it's fine to change certain things as long as you remain true to the characters, stories, and feeling and i felt X-3 didn't so there. After all it is an ADAPTATION!!!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"