Lex building the "Legion of Doom"?

Pythenis

I bring joy to the world.
Reaction score
You think they will do an episode with the "Justice league" taking down a 33.1 lab and running into a group of "freaks" that agreed with Lex?

Is Lex building his "Legion of Doom"?

Might be a good cliff hangar or season ender...maybe help expose Lex more in front of Lana......to prove 33.1 exists even though Lex told Lana it did not??

Still bored at work......sorry.....

those TPS reports must be killing you

lod4.jpg

Hey! Somebody just swiped my red Swingline! The bastards! :mad:

;) :D
pc loadletter? what the f* does that mean?

yeah it was a good name until that no talent @$$-clown had to go and win a couple grammys.

samir...na-hi-na-na-ja....nahinanaja...it is not that difficult..

na-hi...na-hi..not gonna work here anymore thats for sure.

didn't they do that in Superman III?

No Im not quitting, Im just not going to go any more...

I dont even know what you're talking about. :huh:

I should just crawl back into my little dark, sheltered corner. :dry:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0151804/

Rent it! You'll never look at a stapler the same way again. And Superman III will take on a WHOLE new meaning...

:D :up: :D

I just watched a movie yesterday with Jennifer Aniston in it. I'm going to have to wait a bit before I can muster up the strength to sit through another movie with her in it. :o

But I just put it on my wishlist at Amazon and this was on the front page when I went there.

http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B000EU1HAI/ref=s9_asin_image_0/104-9482589-4759929

So that was a bonus. :woot:

I just watched a movie yesterday with Jennifer Aniston in it. I'm going to have to wait a bit before I can muster up the strength to sit through another movie with her in it. :o
Wait! Jennifer Aniston was in Office Space?

:p

Seriously, her presence has very little to do with why you'd want to see the flick (unless you're a Jennifer Aniston fan, I suppose.) It's just a ridiculously funny movie. Anybody who has ever worked in a cubed type office environment will laugh their arses off. It's stupid, but sometimes that kind of dumb stuff has a whiff of truth to it. You'll see.

Okay... what's this thread about again? I lost focus after the TPS Report joke. LOL!!!

I worked at a place exactly like the office in that film.

Yikes, I had my own version of TPS reports and I was picky about my stapler...

;) :D

you know what i'd do with a million dollars? two chicks at the same time.

you don't need a million dollars to do that.

i reckon you would in order to find two girls who would double up on a guy like me.

Knowing me, I'd probably be annoyed if they started calling it a Legion of Doom, but really, I've been wanting a knock-down, drag-out, super-human fight since Justice was first announced.

its my jump to conclusions mat. its a mat with different conclusions on it and you jump to them. get it?

I just thought that maybe he would have tons of Clark Kent Clones, like Bizarros.
But I sort of like the Legion idea alot more. But who do you think would be on the Legion?
Would it be characters from the comic, just characters from the past shows?
Do you think they have the budjet for such a big fight scene?

**POssible Spoilers below**

Wow.....Im shocked a mod has not closed this threat.....but Im more shocked that it's still on the first page............

Im even more shocked that over at Kryptonsite in the "spoilers" section they have updated and mention the possibility of some Justice Leaugers could be in the season finale? Maybe this season will end with a 33.1 legion of doom VS. The justice leauge???

*sniffle,sniffle* Now Im getting all choked up......geez..guys/girls ......I don't know what to say......you have filled the hole in my heart with your warm gooy love....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"