Superman Returns List of celebrities going to the premiere of Superman Returns

retconned

Reaction score
From Superman Homepage :

Warner Bros. has announced the list of celebrities attending the world premiere of "Superman Returns" tomorrow, Wednesday June 21st.

From the film: Brandon Routh, Kate Bosworth, James Marsden, Frank Langella, Eva Marie Saint, Parker Posey, Kal Penn, Sam Huntington, Stephan Bender, Jack Larson, Noel Neill, Peta Wilson and Kevin Spacey, with director Bryan Singer.

Celebrity guests to include: Kristen Bell, Amanda Bynes, Dean Cain, Kristin Cavalarri, Dane Cook, Jon Cryer, Vin Diesel, Richard Donner, Joey Fattone, Cuba Gooding, Jr., Jay Hernandez, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Chris Kattan, Eva Longoria, George Lopez, Virginia Madsen, Willie Nelson, Tony Parker, Anna Paquin, Jeremy Piven, Emma Roberts, Michael Rosenbaum, Molly Sims, Sharon Stone, Michelle Trachtenberg, Elizabeth Shue, Wilmer Valderrama, Bruce Willis and many more.

Thats great that Dean Cain and Michael Rosenbaum are going to be there:)

retconned said:
From Superman Homepage :

Warner Bros. has announced the list of celebrities attending the world premiere of "Superman Returns" tomorrow, Wednesday June 21st.

From the film: Brandon Routh, Kate Bosworth, James Marsden, Frank Langella, Eva Marie Saint, Parker Posey, Kal Penn, Sam Huntington, Stephan Bender, Jack Larson, Noel Neill, Peta Wilson and Kevin Spacey, with director Bryan Singer.

Celebrity guests to include: Kristen Bell, Amanda Bynes, Dean Cain, Kristin Cavalarri, Dane Cook, Jon Cryer, Vin Diesel, Richard Donner, Joey Fattone, Cuba Gooding, Jr., Jay Hernandez, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Chris Kattan, Eva Longoria, George Lopez, Virginia Madsen, Willie Nelson, Tony Parker, Anna Paquin, Jeremy Piven, Emma Roberts, Michael Rosenbaum, Molly Sims, Sharon Stone, Michelle Trachtenberg, Elizabeth Shue, Wilmer Valderrama, Bruce Willis and many more.

So six real celebs?

Lex Luthor the younger will be there, though. That's pretty cool. As will Lenny Luthor.

Joey Fatone? not so cool.

WhatsHisFace said:
Willie Nelson?

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooookaaaaaaaay.

I'd like to be in the "pass along" row around that ol' stoner hillbilly.

Fatboy Roberts said:
Lex Luthor the younger will be there, though. That's pretty cool. As will Lenny Luthor.

Joey Fatone? not so cool.

Who would've figured the Fat one would be the main BB to stay in the lime light. He's the modern Cory Feldman!

I've been lucky enough to get an invite...getting ready now to be there for 5:30 PM. I'm so stoked!!!! Will give a full status report upon my return.

Attikus

Kevin Spacey
Dane Cook
Vin Diesel
Cuba Gooding, Jr.
Eva Longoria
George Lopez
Willie Nelson
Sharon Stone
Bruce Willis

Those are the famous people that are going. :eek:

Slim pickins available? Or are all those guys just crazy Superman fans that had to be there first?

Nivek said:
Who would've figured the Fat one would be the main BB to stay in the lime light. He's the modern Cory Feldman!

Nsync, my friend, Nsync. ;)

IKnowSomeJudo said:
Count again
Sharon Stone
Vin Diesel
Willie Nelson
Cuba Gooding jr
Elizabeth Shue
REAL celbs.

Stone is such a has been she's not even a has been

Vin is a joke of an actor, no better then anyone on the list.

Willie... I take it you're being sarcastic?

Cuba a few years ago... before boat cruise and snow dogs maybe.

Elisabeth Shue?? Elisabeth WHO is more like it.

Uggh...
Sharon Stone is Queen of the Crapfest Movies.
and why that horny bastard Wilmer there.
If i was famous, i'd punch him in the nuts.

MoreCowbell said:
REAL celbs.

Doesn't matter what kind of an actor Diesel is, or how much of a hippie stoner Willie Nelson is, fact is pretty much anyone on the planet knows who they are, which isn't the case with Jeremy Piven or Dane Cook. Learn the meaning of the word celebrity...

IKnowSomeJudo said:
Doesn't matter what kind of an actor Diesel is, or how much of a hippie stoner Willie Nelson is, fact is pretty much anyone on the planet knows who they are, which isn't the case with Jeremy Piven or Dane Cook. Learn the meaning of the word celebrity...

Dane Cook is the hottest comedian out there, and Piven is on the hottest show on TV right now.

I can't believe you guys are criticizing the celebrity guest list, does it really matter who's attending? We should be glad those people are attending.

And you guys missed the "and more" part too. :down:

Asr said:
And you guys missed the "and more" part too. :down:
Didn't miss it, no use arguing over people who're not mentioned. As to why we're arguing over the list... I don't know. Pretty much know the whole film by now, just playing the waiting game.

MoreCowbell said:
REAL celbs.

So the ones you didn't count as celebrities aren't celebrities simply because you dislike them?

Wasn't Jon Cryer Lex Luther's son Lenny in Superman IV?

Bwahahahaha!

bingy13 said:
Nsync, my friend, Nsync. ;)

Meh, dont care, they all blend together in my memory as a big stinking wad of suck.

To bad we still won't get that exclusive Tom Welling/Brandon Routh pic together. Jesus Ill go nuts when it happens because all the Welling lovers will overflow this forum again with reasons why Welling is better than Routh.

If Supermans a huge hit, exspect Welling in a suit by midseason sweeps.

I also belive we will see Welling in the suit now that the movie will be out and all.

retconned said:
From Superman Homepage :

1. SUPERMAN

1. -{Which Lois Lane will be their ? Erica Durance or Teri Hatcher}

1.Lex Luthor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"