• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Fantasy Live action Hercules in the works at Disney

There is a less than zero chance they would even consider James Woods but even separating the man from the work, IMO he didn't do anything as Hades that couldn't be done by Robert Downey Jr., Sam Rockwell, Bob Odenkirk, Bill Hader, Willem Dafoe, Jeff Goldblum, etc.

DeVito as Phil is much more irreplaceable. I have a feeling they're going to get him back but if for whatever reason that doesn't happen the only other person I would accept as Phil is Paul Walter Hauser.

RDJ, Dafoe or Goldblum could definitely work for Hades.

RDJ would be genius.

I dunno it would would feel weird seeing James NOT do Hades, I mean he returned for the TV show and Kingdom Hearts games for crying out loud
Probably would go younger, but Will Arnett would make a great Hades.

Dua Lipa can't really act. She was wooden in Barbie and Argylle. From the numerous music videos she appeared in, she looked bored 90% of the time and would prefer to be somewhere else. I can see why they would cast her for an aloof-looking character like Meg. But if this is supposed to be a theaterical film, they can find someone else for the role.
200w.gif

Ehhh, Hugh's not right for Hades. Jeff Goldblum would be better.
Uh, someone send this to Ritchie...that would be a neat idea.
Hades needs to be someone with charisma who acts with his whole body and all...grant feels like he barely tries acting at all in recent years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"