Live Action She-Ra Series | Amazon

Pennywise

Avenger
Reaction score
She-Ra Live-Action Series in Early Development at Amazon (EXCLUSIVE) - Variety

A She-Ra live-action series is in early development at Amazon, Varietyhas learned exclusively.

As the project is in the very early stages, no writer is currently attached. DreamWorks Animation will serve as an executive producer after recently producing the Netflix animated series “She-Ra and the Princesses of Power.” However, the live-action version will be a new, standalone story and will not be connected to the animated show.

Should the project go to series, it would mark the first live-action adaptation of the She-Ra character. She first debuted onscreen in the animated film ” He-Man and She-Ra: The Secret of the Sword” in 1985 as part of the “Masters of the Universe” franchise before spinning off into her own cartoon series, “She-Ra: Princess of Power.”

On one hand, I will die laughing if She-ra makes the jump to live action before He-man.

On the other hand, feels a little too soon to jump back to She-ra. But then again, these rights are a mess.

On one hand, I will die laughing if She-ra makes the jump to live action before He-man.

On the other hand, feels a little too soon to jump back to She-ra. But then again, these rights are a mess.
There already is a He-Man live-action movie. Masters of the Universe from 1987.

The rights for He-Man live action lie at Netflix and now Amazon does She-Ra - they‘ll never bei siblings again…

We have 2 completely different versions of He-Man that'll be airing on Netflix, i think new She-Ra is timely enough

There already is a He-Man live-action movie. Masters of the Universe from 1987.

Yes, yes. :o

I was referring more to the current situation, where live action He-man has been in development hell for what seems like a decade.

The rights for He-Man live action lie at Netflix and now Amazon does She-Ra - they‘ll never bei siblings again…

Dreamworks actually has She-Ra, which is why the live action can go to Amazon, and not Netflix. Mattel's handling of the licenses is just weird.

That explains my thought about why it wasn’t with Netflix.

Since this is just a TV series, they're likely going for unknown actors.
We won't get someone like Elle Fanning as Adora.

Since this is just a TV series, they're likely going for unknown actors.
We won't get someone like Elle Fanning as Adora.

Thank god because I dont need no big name in the role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"