Teen Titans Live-Action Teen Titans Film in the Works

first off: yes!!!!

And second, gonna need Dick Grayson in this movie as the team leader and I also want Cyborg as a Titan, and not a League member. Always hated that. Those are my two must haves.
If Cyborg is confirmed, then I'll breathe a sigh of relief. I never liked him in the League as a founding member.

I do hope Grayson will be lead for this and Damian if involved isnt the main lead.

Damian being in this entirely depends on whether The Brave and the Bold comes out before or after this.

Surely they should just call it 'Titans', so they can be consistent with the name, in the sequel they'll no longer be teenagers.
good news though, hopefully they make an outsiders movie too at some point and do a crossover movie with the titans , like they did in the comics with Batman and Robin fighting over who's the leader of the team up.

Let Gunn poach Tom Holland for Dick Grayson. :o

yeah they were always going on about nightwings ass in the comics, for some reason they never went on about his ass or bare legs when he was robin and about the same age, i dunno about that one, some artist mustve just enjoyed drawing the rump i guess and the readers got into his rump, i never did im not the target audeince for the rump i guess but who knows maybe i wouldve got into that rump in prison if i needed to survive.

Surely they should just call it 'Titans', so they can be consistent with the name, in the sequel they'll no longer be teenagers.
good news though, hopefully they make an outsiders movie too at some point and do a crossover movie with the titans , like they did in the comics with Batman and Robin fighting over who's the leader of the team up.
The edge lord version on DCU/Max probably killed any interest in using "Titans". :o

yeah they were always going on about nightwings ass in the comics, for some reason they never went on about his ass or bare legs when he was robin and about the same age, i dunno about that one, some artist mustve just enjoyed drawing the rump i guess and the readers got into his rump, i never did im not the target audeince for the rump i guess but who knows maybe i wouldve got into that rump in prison if i needed to survive.

Thank you for sharing.

Based on how popular it is as an animated property, how much TT as a whole took off with this line-up and (largely) avoiding introducing sidekicks before their mentors are even in the mix, this has gotta be the Wolfman/Perez New Teen Titans line-up. With or without Donna Troy and Wally.

Random parody idea where our cast is revealed like this. :o

So Damien Wayne or Dick Grayson as leader?

As if its even a question!

If Damien is in this....I will vomit. (which means he probably will be)

And Donna or Cassie best be part of the cast.
Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, Robin, Cyborg, Blue Beetle, and Wonder Girl? Kid Flash is a maybe.

Would really prefer Damian not be in this but adaptions often improve or at least redefine certain characters to a degree that maybe DCU Damian won't be as grating. Wether it comes down to characterization or performance.

I'd like the cartoon team added with Kid Flash and Cassie or Donna, even if it's before they're mentors are introduced.

I could do without Cyborg though honestly.

Would really prefer Damian not be in this but adaptions often improve or at least redefine certain characters to a degree that maybe DCU Damian won't be as grating. Wether it comes down to characterization or performance.

I'd like the cartoon team added with Kid Flash and Cassie or Donna, even if it's before they're mentors are introduced.

I could do without Cyborg though honestly.
I need Cyborg to be in this, so he cannot be in the Justice League. :argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"