Logan LOGAN on Blu-ray 5/23

Snikt

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hey everybody!

Good news, LOGAN will be available on Blu-ray & DVD 5/23/17 :D.

The release date is on amazon right now and I received an e-mail from them with a release date/delivery date of 5/23/17 for my pre-order.

Wow, that's much sooner than I expected. Awesome.

I hope the blu ray has a lot of good extras.

Great! I am hoping for funny outtakes from the set being there :)

So like five-ish weeks? That's very quick.

It's yet to premiere in Japan (June). Hugh tweeted they will do promo tour there in May

Wow, that's a quick turnaround. As in a really fast turnaround. Hopefully this black-and-white version that Mangold spoke of is included.

A DvD quality version of Logan has already hit the internet and various torrent sites.

That was fast.

Oh wow! I thought for sure it would come out much later in the summer, like around Comic Con

Oh wow! I thought for sure it would come out much later in the summer, like around Comic Con

DVDs are coming sooner. In five years from now,you can now legally download or stream a movie after a month of its theatrical release.

Looks like I'm making some plans that night.

Awesome. I'm in.

I think the Vegas stuff will not really lend itself to the black and white photography but the Texas and forest stuff will look great. Not to mention that depressing limo driver prologue.

Last edited:
I'm trying to imagine how the Munson farmhouse sequence will go down in B/W. I can imagine it being even more like horror film.

Man I'd see it in the cinema again if I could. Definitely looking forward to the B&W release.

Hopefully this b/w version is shown in Canada as well, not just US. I've only seen the movie once.

Twice in theaters, which is rare for me regarding X-films I love.

Will be seeing it again if only just to bolster the box office.

The bf wants to see Ghost in the Shell (and it's rare for him to want to see movies in the theatre) so with this version maybe I can talk him into watching this instead. He is a big Sir Pat Stew fan.

Hopefully this b/w version is shown in Canada as well, not just US. I've only seen the movie once.

It is not. Everyone is saying it'll be US only, but the blu-ray/DVD will include the black and white version.

So, wait, is the Walmart version the ONLY one that'll have the black and white edition of the film? If so, that's lame cause Best Buy's Steelbook looks SLICK.

The bf wants to see Ghost in the Shell (and it's rare for him to want to see movies in the theatre) so with this version maybe I can talk him into watching this instead. He is a big Sir Pat Stew fan.

It's so much better than GitS! In fact I'm not sure we will see a better movie than Logan this year. And Stewart is wonderful in it

Logan Noir?

Sounds like a really bad cologne.

I hope the commentary and all the special features will be on ALL versions of the blu ray , and not just the Walmart edition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"