lolpics! - - - - - - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
hj5LXZg.jpg

Better yet, try the classic:
pic196812_md.jpg

spinner.jpg

nuke-war1.jpg

I was waiting on a movie, so stopped by a local Goodwill to kill some time (ours gets some interesting items sometimes). There was this metal table from the 50's. It was blue, and had decorations all over it. It looked like it came straight out of Fallout 3 (for some reason this post made me think Fallout). I didn't know where I'd put it, but I wanted it, lol. The movie was about to start though so I had to leave it, and it was gone the next day.

I was waiting on a movie, so stopped by a local Goodwill to kill some time (ours gets some interesting items sometimes). There was this metal table from the 50's. It was blue, and had decorations all over it. It looked like it came straight out of Fallout 3 (for some reason this post made me think Fallout). I didn't know where I'd put it, but I wanted it, lol. The movie was about to start though so I had to leave it, and it was gone the next day.

That's the lesson here, if you find something in Goodwill/second-hand shops/op-shops you need to buy it then and there, that stuff gets turned over quickly

I have to wonder if this is actually doing anything for sales at Wendy's though?

I'm wanting to play some classic Sonic games right about now

I have to wonder if this is actually doing anything for sales at Wendy's though?

It endears them to the youngens due to the "savege-ness" of their posts. For any of these large, well known places I would imagine social media accounts rarely make much of a difference. But of the fast food joints Wendy's is the only one that I see getting posted for viral type responses. The others usually get screencapped for f*** ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"