Looking ahead to Season 2 and beyond

There's a painting of DL?
I really think they're gonna have a hard time coming up with a story that's as good as season 1. The generations angle could be interesting but i don't think i will have the same impact as the first season. I'd like to see some new heroes.

They already said that each season will be its own chapter, with mostly all new casts, with only some of the current chapter's characters showing up.

Nope.

Tim Kring said they're no longer going with the "new cast" route because of how well recieved the current cast is. The second season will center around the survivors of the finale, and introduce a few new characters. No constant changing cast, same characters from season 1.

Kristin E Online said:
[Here is what] mastermind Tim Kring told me about season two, "There are plans to add one new, one big character next season." I’m told that character is female—to even out the gender ranks a wee bit. Tim also told me that those Heroes who remain are likely to stick around, 'cause he's changed his m.o. "I thought Heroes was going to have an ever-shifting cast," he says, "but the cast hit in such big ways that now the challenge is to figure out how to use them all and still fold in a couple of new people, because I still think that the origin stories are the most fascinating, in some ways." Sources tell me visions from the future are not always as they seem.

Entertainment Weekly said:
The May 21 season capper will set up two big ideas for the second volume of Heroes, to be titled "Generations." The new saga will focus on putting the Heroes mythology in a grand historical context of superpowered family dynasties. "I know exactly where season 2 starts," says Oka. "It focuses on heritage, the family line, and the source of the powers." That means the "older" generation of heroes — including George Takei's Papa Nakamura and especially Cristine Rose's Mama Petrelli — should expect more screen time. [...] Then again, maybe it will: Instead of just a cheerleader or a city, "Volume 2: Generations" will concern a plot to save the entire planet. "All I know is that I'm going to be all over the world next year," says Sendhil Ramamurthy, whose nonpowered (or is he?) scientist Suresh will learn crucial info about his Indian past and his dead (or is she?) sister in the finale that helps set up next season.

Also, i'm guessing Season 2 is going to take a sort of Lost approach (Kind of like the HRG Origin Episode).

Most of an episode (let's say 30 mins) taking place in the current day with flashbacks (let's say 10 mins) detailing events that an ancestor went through and what not. Episodes would probably have to be more "Hiro-Centric", "Peter-Centric", etc. though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"