Looking Back! (A thread for students)

Road Warrior

Sidekick
Reaction score
Some students have finished the school year while others are about to finish it. And, am I the only one who's very reflective during this period? I can literally spend hours thinking about everything that happened this school year.

I'm about to complete my second year of college. Currently I'm attending that six week summer A semester. So, in about four weeks I'll be done. The year wasn't as good as I was expecting. Especially since my first year was so awesome! However, there were some good moments. The highlight was that UM vs. FIU football game. Some people feel it was immature for both teams to get into a fist fight but if you would have been there you would have enjoyed it. :yay:

So, fellow hypesters, what are some of your memories of this past school year?

I just find myself looking forward to getting my ass outta there for a while. I don't look back. Why would I want to?

Right now I'm looking forward to going home and hanging out with my family and friends, after I get done with about 90 hours of work though.

I graduated 2006. The summer before everyone went off to college, or in my case, boot camp, was pretty ****ing awesome.

I miss getting absolutely obliterated at lake parties with all my high school buddies and doing idoitic things we laughed about and regretted the following morning.

I really miss laughing with everyone.

I just graduated this past Monday. Looking back, I'll miss hanging out, the hide and seek at Target/Wal-Mart, and the trespassing on construction sites, old houses, etc. Great times were had in High School. Now I'm ready to see what college holds.

I miss having those breaks when going to school, don't get those anymore.

Also Graduating from college is a waste! :D

Looking back I've should have handed more work in. I highly doubt I'll pass this year unless I sort something out. I enjoyed writing my scripts and my America Cinema lectures other than that it was total arse.

The biggest memory of this year for me was getting felt up at the formal and enjoying it... :csad: Gah.

I would say good times, but I hate it when people say that. You can only say "Good Times" when it's been more than 2 years... at least for me.

I have a friend who says good times when it was only a week ago and we still have fun like that. I'm like "...we're still having good times..."

I am glad I am out of college now. The first year and a half was ok. Four year school wasn't for me. I finally graduated two years ago at a tech school and have a good job now that I enjoy (for the most part).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"