• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

World Looks like Ultimate Kangaroo is coming

Galactus

Devourer of Worlds
Reaction score
BMB: Daredevil will appear in the new Ultimate Spider-Man Annual. I love Daredevil and I like the uniqueness of the Ultimate Daredevil/Ultimate Spider-Man relationship. I don’t why that it bothers me that Daredevil and Spider-Man are such good buddies in the Marvel Universe, because it doesn’t seem that they would be. I think that Daredevil would be completely annoyed by Spider-Man on every conceivable level. We’re doing a big crime story for this second annual and it has Ultimate Daredevil, Moon Knight returns and the Punisher. And they’re all going to fight Ultimate Kangaroo. Yes, you heard me. See how I slipped that in at the end there?

What's next? Ultimate Spot?

Galactus said:
I don’t why that it bothers me that Daredevil and Spider-Man are such good buddies in the Marvel Universe, because it doesn’t seem that they would be. I think that Daredevil would be completely annoyed by Spider-Man on every conceivable level.

Well, they did have a great disliking for each and other in the 616 MU. But many things happened over time, They both had the Kingpin as a serious villain for the both of them. They also were both the key MU street level heroes for a very long time, that didn't believe in killing, and upholding the law. They've both lost loved ones, they both patrolled the streets at night, took on b-list villains, and had various mob foes as their enemies. They have a lot in common, and I really liked the time hat they were close. Murdock was one of the 1st people to find out who he was, confided in Peter, and they trusted each other

I think it makes perfect sense of them as heroes. Although, I really like the play between Cage/Spidey. I think they make sense as friends

Ultimate Kangaroo shall be the greatest villain ever...at least until Ultimate White Rabbit or especially...get ready....here it comes....Ultimate...DR. BONG

The Joker said:
Ultimate Kangaroo shall be the greatest villain ever...at least until Ultimate White Rabbit or especially...get ready....here it comes....Ultimate...DR. BONG

Ultimate Kangaroo should be good for a laugh.

Also, Joker, reading you rsig has made it so that I have to go home and watch that movie again!! :up:
F&LILV rules!!

OMG does this mean we're getting Ultimate Walrus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"