Age of Ultron Lounge of Ultron

OriginalMiles

Superhero
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Most of the other boards have a lounge so I thought this one needed one. :D

Talk about anything and everything here guys, there is no such thing as "off topic".

Some muzak for the new lounge

[YT]eEMR4NqjVus[/YT]

Read AU last night. Read some reviews before reading and I thought it was pretty good, although everyone was right about the story going eh once the time travel thing plugged into the story. Most of the other Avengers disappeared lol and it basically became a Wolverine/Sue Storm centric story from that point on. The ending is nice though. I was expecting really bad but it didn't turn out that way.

You mean the AOU comic book?

Yeah, I meant the comic.

I thought it was meh. After that reveal with Tony being a cyborg or whatever that was, I gave up on it. Didn't read past through that at all.

Will AOU get a 3'75 figure line?

Probably (Hasbro loves to capitalize on these movies), but don't expect much from it. Their last few movie tie-in 3'75" lines weren't very good. Which is a shame, because the Iron Man 2 line was the best 3'75" I've ever seen, even better than MU.

I've never bought any figures. I really want to buy the Hot Toys Facon, Mk 43 and Thor: The Dark World figures but they're sooo expensive.

I've never bought any figures. I really want to buy the Hot Toys Facon, Mk 43 and Thor: The Dark World figures but they're sooo expensive.

I just ordered my copy of the Black Widow figure from TWS, Rocket/Groot, Gamora and Star Lord. I plan on getting Captain America from TWS as well sometime next month.

I just ordered my copy of the Black Widow figure from TWS, Rocket/Groot, Gamora and Star Lord. I plan on getting Captain America from TWS as well sometime next month.

Might as well order some extra ones for me.:o I joke, I joke. Those figures are expensive though and I'm flat broke at the moment. I'll be definately getting the Cap one for AOU. His suit is glorious.:hubba

I need that Vision figure. I'll pay anything!

Or maybe I will wait til the AOU figures come out....I mean, do I really need like 3 versions of Cap?

Probably (Hasbro loves to capitalize on these movies), but don't expect much from it. Their last few movie tie-in 3'75" lines weren't very good. Which is a shame, because the Iron Man 2 line was the best 3'75" I've ever seen, even better than MU.

Yeah but GOTG didn't even a get a 3'75 figure line?
If they do AOU I'm GOING get them all!

Last edited:
Read all of The Death of Captain America today. Whew that was a lot to take in.

They have that Marvel Select Ultron figure out. I'm waiting till the movie, cause they'll bring out other versions then, and probably a Hot Toys edition too.

XkMAfVm.jpg

My figure of Black Widow from The Winter Soldier came in today. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"