• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Man of Steel: Official News

Status
Not open for further replies.

epc11223

Civilian
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to put this, but on the cover of the new Empire magazine, they say there's news for "man of steel". there was no thread for "official news", or at least i didn't see it, so feel free to put this where it's appropriate.

"This month, Empire is proud to present the world's first glimpse of The Adventures Of Tintin: The Secret Of The Unicorn, Steven Spielberg and Peter Jackson's epic adaptation of Hergé's intrepid boy reporter – we have the first interviews, the first images and on-set access to one of the most exciting movie events of 2011. Elsewhere, we go to Utah with Danny Boyle for 127 Hours, go underwater with James Cameron with Sanctum, don ballet shoe with Natalie Portman for Black Swan and get under the skin of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Add the latest on The Hobbit, the Superman reboot and the new Spider Man plus the most comprehensive film and home entertainment reviews section and this month's Empire is nirvana for all movie fans. Please allow 10 days for delivery. For overseas, please allow longer."

tintinc.jpg

I wonder what it is? If I had to guess, i'd guess that its just little snippets from nolan and snyder saying how they look forward to bringing superman back.
It would be nice if its more, but I dont see how Empire could report something in print without moviehole or latino review breaking it on the web first. who knows.

yea, it's probably about snyder signing on as director, but ya never know.

Empire rarely break news but being the big magazine they are they sometimes get some insightful interviews.

However if they do then they'd advertise the hell out of it on the cover.

It'll probably just be the developments over the past month or so that we already know - about Zack Snyder signing on as director, and the various rumors and speculation regarding plot and casting.

It'll probably just be the developments over the past month or so that we already know - about Zack Snyder signing on as director, and the various rumors and speculation regarding plot and casting.
That would be my guess as well. Like others have said, there is no way that it would wind up in print BEFORE electronically.

BTW, your avatar reminds me of Lars Ulrich from Metallica. :oldrazz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"