Sequels Man-Spider

Gotham22

Civilian
Reaction score
Would Spiderman's mutation to the Man-Spider working a full length feature film? in a sequel?

Eh maybe just the six arms part more. But of course the orgin would have to be slightly different. Since it's unlikely that Peter would try to rid himself of his powers after sort of losing them already in the second movie and committing him self to staying spider man.

In order to make the man spider look good though you'd have to have someone like Guillermo Del Toro make the movie. With Sony's questionable effects it would just look kind of bad probably.

Well there are people on this forum who think we've already got man-spider...these people shall go unnamed.

I got so excited when I saw the title, only to be let down so much when I came in the thread. :csad:

Man-Spider wouldn't work in a Spidey film. Besides, alot of people, including myself, don't really want to see Man-Spider in a Spider-Man film.

Nah, i don't think it would hold a whole storyline. People want to see Spider-Man not some mutated Peter Parker.
It would be pretty kewl though if Spidey had to go to the X-Men for help like in the series but I highly doubt that.

He wouldn't work. Mainly because I wouldn't like it.

Doom has spoken.

man spider would only work if marvel regained the rights back for spidey as well as xmen since there is plenty of interaction and help

he'd go to xavier, he'd go to reed richards, he'd go to iron man and banner all looking for help.

unless they want to completely broaden out the problem, i wouldn't go there.../

it would be sweet seeing a six armed costume as well as having seeing maguire with six arms. apart from that meh...

I would actually like to see a man-spider mutation but only if it spans two movies. I'd have it like this :

spider-man starts feeling inexplicable and irregular body pains throughout the movie. The villain is the lizard. Spidey is trying to save Connors but his mutation pains keep popping up at inconvenient times and 3/4 into the movie peter grows the extra arms and spidey is labeled a freak more so than usua, is being hunted by a special elite forces unit, all the while spidey is trying to save connors and stop the lizard and of course as peter, is trying to hide from family and friends. Kraven is introduced towards the end of the movie to not only hunt the lizard but to also hunt spider-man. By the end of the movie spider-man has fully mutated. Movie ends.

I really dont wanna essentially see a monster movie.

Something like this could work in a Nightmare sequence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"