• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Authority

Probably in 2027.
Gunn/Safran wanted to release 2 movies and 2 shows every year.
2025:
Movie: Superman, X
Shows: Peacemaker?, Booster Gold?

2026:
Movie: Supergirl WOT, X
Shows: X, X

There are two more movies we miss for 2025 and 2026. The only options we know are The Authority, The Brave and the Bold, Swamp Thing and Teen Titans.

Gunn/Safran wanted to release 2 movies and 2 shows every year.
2025:
Movie: Superman, X
Shows: Peacemaker?, Booster Gold?

2026:
Movie: Supergirl WOT, X
Shows: X, X

There are two more movies we miss for 2025 and 2026. The only options we know are The Authority, The Brave and the Bold, Swamp Thing and Teen Titans.
People misinterpret the "2 movies and 2 shows" thing.

So how many releases are you looking at per year?

Safran: Probably two movies and probably two HBO Max series.

It's not a set in stone rule. There are probably years where there'll be more, years where there'll be less.

Even then though, The Batman Part ll IS a DC Studios production, so it does count. That'd be their second movie that year. 2025 forget it, there's nothing else to release except Superman and Peacemaker. I guess you can't fully rule out the possibility of another show getting released but they'd have to start on it right away and there's no sign filming will begin that soon for any other show.

People misinterpret the "2 movies and 2 shows" thing.

So how many releases are you looking at per year?

Safran: Probably two movies and probably two HBO Max series.

It's not a set in stone rule. There are probably years where there'll be more, years where there'll be less.

Even then though, The Batman Part ll IS a DC Studios production, so it does count. That'd be their second movie that year. 2025 forget it, there's nothing else to release except Superman and Peacemaker. I guess you can't fully rule out the possibility of another show getting released but they'd have to start on it right away and there's no sign filming will begin that soon for any other show.
"Booster Gold" will start production July.
Maybe we can expect:
2024:
Creature Commandos, The Penguin
2025:
Superman, Peacemaker, Booster Gold (?)
2026:
Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow, The Batman: Part II, Lanterns (?), Waller (?)

For 2026 I think we should get Supergirl and The Authority

Then 2027 you do The Brave & The Bold and Swamp Thing

Booster Gold is not starting production in July. I don’t see why having 2 projects for 2025 is unbelievable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"