Marvel Comics Character Tournament!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic Avengers

Great job with this thread, Sparta. It was a brilliant idea and I'll definitely be popping up in your next thread! :up:

Thanks a lot everybody, I really appreciate everything you've done. I've been thinking, and I don't want their to not be a Marvel tournament so I might just do a Marvel crossover thread...and by that I mean having mostly marvel characters but sometimes doing crossovers with image, wildstorm, movies video games, etc.

I'll have to name it the Marvel Comics Crossover Character Tournament haha quite a mouthful, but it works :up: What do you guys think?

Thanks a lot everybody, I really appreciate everything you've done. I've been thinking, and I don't want their to not be a Marvel tournament so I might just do a Marvel crossover thread...and by that I mean having mostly marvel characters but sometimes doing crossovers with image, wildstorm, movies video games, etc.

I'll have to name it the Marvel Comics Crossover Character Tournament haha quite a mouthful, but it works :up: What do you guys think?

How about just Marvel Crossover Tournament? Marvel alone means comics, tournament means characters, crossover includes anyone and everyone.

Yeah, that first title is a little long, I think i'll go for just Marvel Crossover Tournament, or Marvel Comics Crossover Tournament

I have some pretty awesome match-ups in mind for the new thread :up:

Yeah, that first title is a little long, I think i'll go for just Marvel Crossover Tournament, or Marvel Comics Crossover Tournament

I have some pretty awesome match-ups in mind for the new thread :up:

DIBS ON THE FIRST MATCH-UP!!!!!

...please...?

I want the first match-up to be a Crossover, i'll post your request after that :up:

CONGRATZ SPARTA! This is really a great thread. Its a damn shame the mods are going to close it.

Cool! Will It Include Team-Ups? Of Marvel And Image(e.g)
And Will It Have DC?

I Will Make A Biggy Appearence

Yes, it will include team-ups with Marvel characters, and characters from other mediums (movies, video games, other publishers etc) Yes, I will be using DC characters sometimes, but there will always be mostly Marvel characters.

I'll be starting the new thread soon. I will post a link here when I do so everyone will know. I'll also put a link in my signature with the link for this thread as well.

It won't be long now guys, i've just been scanning new stuff for the thread :up:

the thread is still open.....I guess I could have posted more match-ups lol

I coulda told you that. The Mods only really enforce that rule in Community for some reason.

I would have said something....but I didn't wanna bring down your swan song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"